facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Beta Tests finished!

Napisany przez bartekPL, 03-01-2016, 23:04
Beta Tests finished!

Offline bartekPL

At the beginning, we want to thank every player who took part in our Beta Tests.
They helped us a lot. We foumd many problems and bugs, some of them even critical. We hope that we fixed all of them successfuly and we won't fail at official release and you'll have better gamemode Smile

Server is now closed until official release. We didn't except that there'll be so much of you! In the last day most time we had 40/40 and always missing empty slots but don't worry - for official server we'll prepare them much more Smile

At the ending of Beta Tests, we organised small MeetUp on FreeRun to celebrite it.
If you have any screenshots or video from it - please post it under this thread to make some small gallery from it Smile

We hope that you'll stay with us until official release. We'll try our bests to release it ASAP Smile

Offline Pannickus

Szkoda akurat chcialem wejsc na serwer ale jest haslo Sad szkoda chyba ze idzie sie jakos dostac to prosze o info Wink

Offline Bananovy

Thank you for the beta. It was a lot of fun Big Grin I can't wait to play on it again on official release Smile
[Image: Dhqbtv0.png]

Offline MechaNoxia

Thanks it was awesome, the day passed in was just incredible, thank you and the whole team for making that possible again ! So hyped for the official release ! Big Grin

Offline Cnosi

I want thank to all Developers who creating this gamemode, honestly I'm in MTA:SA almost 4 years but your server is most amazing what I've seen! Good luck with fixing all potential problems and bugs! And let's hope that your server will beat all others. Smile

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

We're glad to see your opinions. We're really grateful :)

Offline Oskiinus

Będzie jakaś nagroda dla tych co grali na becie? xd
Nie mówię tu o hajsie, wcześniejszym unlocku czy coś - może jakiś achievement czy coś.

A, i grało się świetnie ^^
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline bartekPL

(04-01-2016, 23:25)Oskiinus Wrote: Będzie jakaś nagroda dla tych co grali na becie? xd
Nie mówię tu o hajsie, wcześniejszym unlocku czy coś - może jakiś achievement czy coś.

A, i grało się świetnie ^^
Nie przewidujemy niczego takiego. Beta testy były otwarte i każdy mógł pograć.

Offline Masked

Wiadomo kiedy start ?

Offline aland772

Bartek włączaj ten serwer bo jestem baardzo nahajpowany Big Grin Big Grin