facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

The Job

Napisany przez DHack, 04-01-2017, 02:04
The Job

Offline DHack

Map created by: DHack
Map name: The Job

Offline Helomyname

What's up with those arrows? Also, that amount of cars would lag the game to hell. Plus that ending does not fit nfssa. I cant accept in its current state

Offline DHack

(04-01-2017, 03:16)Helomyname Wrote: What's up with those arrows? Also, that amount of cars would lag the game to hell. Plus that ending does not fit nfssa. I cant accept in its current state

Few did not understand what was wrong with arrows.
Because cars do not lag even on my old computer.
The story of the race is such that riders robbed a bank, staging a competition between themselves who will come faster. In the trailer they call in order to hide from the police going ahead

(04-01-2017, 03:16)Helomyname Wrote: What's up with those arrows? Also, that amount of cars would lag the game to hell. Plus that ending does not fit nfssa. I cant accept in its current state

Tell us what is wrong, I will correct

Offline Helomyname

The arrows go into each other. The cars clearly do lag your computer, as is shown on the video when your FPS drops - this would only be amplified on NFSSA. Also, the track is unsuitable for reverse mode, and that finish is not in the NFS style.