facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Kamzo

Napisany przez Kamzo, 14-02-2017, 20:41

Kamzo

Offline Kamzo

Nickname: kamzo
English skill (1-10): 5 or 6.
Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 458,077 RP and 20d 11h. (increases)
How much free time do you have to moderate server? 6/7 hours for a week and 9/10 hours for a weekend.
What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I ask him if he stops spam. If he disregard my request I would mute for 20 minutes.
What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I would have no hesitation mute the it for 10 minutes. If this doesn't help i mute him for 1 day.
Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes. I have served similar functions on servers Dayz and RPG (eg. IYW)
Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish Channel. (i know we have a lot of Polish moderators)
Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want join the moderator's team because I'm trying to help a lot of players. How can I help that. Often playing I see a lot of players in the absence of Polish Moderators eager mute him. I don't mean just for Polish players but also players from another country. I have a lot of patience for new players. I have a lot of patience for new players and willing translators them and not send them to the tab "HELP". I think that I'm pretty well known on the server and I like help other players. Regards - kamzo~^

Question | Answer
(For easier reading)
Hi Smile

[Image: NU94p9A.gif]

Offline KomuH

Everything is okay, I know that you're helping people and you're active. It's important because there aren't many mods online these days. But... wyciszyłbym him. Come on, Kamzo.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Kamzo

(15-02-2017, 00:59)KomuH Wrote: Everything is okay, I know that you're helping people and you're active. It's important because there aren't many mods online these days. But... wyciszyłbym him. Come on, Kamzo.

Lol xd
Hi Smile

Offline Małgo

nudddy dość rozprawiania o niczym czas przetestować twoje umiejętności w akcji
-Dlaczego czas między I a II wojną światową nazywa się dwudziestoleciem międzywojennym ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-"My English is perfect full" znajdź błąd w tym zdaniu i udowodnij że go sobie nie ubzdurałeś
-I po trzecie : Co poczuje Ania po włożeniu rączek do kwasy ?

Na odpowiedz masz czas do 14:00 2017/02/15 powodzenia
Coś na podkręcenie powagi sytuacji : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
Hexagon write 15-02-2017, 09:19:
It English section. Use English next time

Offline KomuH

Wrong section for using polish language.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Małgo

(15-02-2017, 01:46)KomuH Wrote: Wrong section for using polish language.

blablabla klopsy ze szczurzych klocków a może chcesz jeszcze walący syfem serek na te kupke żarcia ?
i pewnie chcesz tego zakichanego powiększonka co ?
Hexagon write 15-02-2017, 09:19:
It English section. Use English next time

Offline Kamzo

Małogo??? This is NFS... not war.
Hi Smile

Offline Mickey

Kamzo is really good and active player. He is helping for other players = I want him Smile
[Image: B2GB8S.jpg]

Offline 9Lou

He's active and helpful, take him! Smile

Offline Kamzo

Thanks Big Grin
Hi Smile