facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

A modder is here! :P

Napisany przez nikola12, 15-02-2017, 22:05

A modder is here! :P

Offline nikola12

Hey guys! my names nikola blablabla im from Serbia, i never thought a server like this exists, and i love it, but uh i dont really like the cars, anyways, im a modder, if you need any modders, im free to help the staff team and the sriptors with modding, if you need any proof, i have a lot of standard gta sa cars modded by me.
[Image: FzQwRcS.jpg]
[Image: bubmJPD.png]
[Image: 9eoAo7u.png]
[Image: hkQfhru.png][Image: 83AyWgB.png][Image: 2BYEpwv.jpg]

Offline Kamzo

Show your projects.
Hi Smile

[Image: NU94p9A.gif]

Offline nikola12

(16-02-2017, 21:38)Kamzo Wrote: Show your projects.

give me some time, ill update the post in some hours.

Edit> Post updated
More pics: https://imgur.com/a/1U1dK

Away Hexagon

rice)

Offline LisiastyLis

very rice
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Kamzo

Nice.
Hi Smile

[Image: NU94p9A.gif]

Offline Helomyname

I like rice, but that work doesnt look like it would fit the server very well. I only like the Huntley bodykit

Offline nikola12

(17-02-2017, 16:00)Helomyname Wrote: I like rice, but that work doesnt look like it would fit the server very well. I only like the Huntley bodykit

Dosent have to be inplented, if needed i can start on new projects with can fit in the server, these are some that i started making first so these are not really good.

Offline RaiderZoom

nikola12 if you are going to mod a buffalo like that for the server i swear i give you a BIGGGGGGG LIKE

Offline LisiastyLis

muscle cars is already done, maybe try to do bodykits for cars who don't have this at this moment like Banshee.
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]