facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

World Underground League!

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 16-03-2017, 10:48

World Underground League!

Offline MisterJohnson

World Underground League

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbOhFObI2TE1TZnOWtQCh...09c2hOtLWw]

Warning: This is a very complex suggestion, don't start reading it if you're not whilling to read it until the end with impartially, and most
important, don't even report if you hadn't readed it all, Bring here your supportings, unsuportings, modifications, questions, discuss this topic
at you will...

INTRO

In NFS:SA Server... the Gameplay is pretty much focused on Racing and Doing tasks to improve your RP and allow you to buy faster cars, well, at the beginning this is exciting, and even if you have a hard time reaching 230k RP, you will be quite glad once you unlock...but the real question is:

what happens once you unlock A class cars? you start doing everything you can
    (e.g: upgrading all cars, farming most RP as you can,sharpening your driving skills, or just looking for the best tuning combination for yours cars)

well..the point is: Things could get really boring at some point...and that's the issue that leads many people to become exponentially innactive until the point they rarelly play..(Though it's a sad truth, it's still true)

Well...that's why I come up with this idea, to Improve overall gaming, and
    give Late Game Players something really fun to do, something that would keep
    us excited the whole week, would keep us sharpening their driving skills
    for a reason and it also would dull the pain of those that are trailing the long road to unlock A Class Cars
    Ladies and Gentlemen..I present here, the World Underground League
What would it Be?
The World Underground League would be a Tournament that would gather the most skillful drivers on NFS:SA to race betwen themselves on 3 circuits that would take their driving skills to the edge.

What would we Drive?
Each Separate track, will have a different car to be used on it(can be changed in the future)
    we would be driving specific cars provided by the tournament(not our own cars),
    cars that require a few practice to master it's handling but aren't completely soapballs, these cars would have the same performance parts, this way, the best driver would be the winner.

When would it Happen?
This competition would be held once per week at Sundays
    (which is a day which most people is free to play NFS:SA)

it could be held on the time of the day which most players are online
    (which is arround 18:00 -1 GMT)

How these 3 circuit's are going to Work?
Since it's a World Championship, only the best drivers could be racing, so
    only 16 players would be able to join the World Underground League, well..
    at first instance, we would have 8 1v1 races...these races would
    be held simultaneously, short circuits with 2 laps, there would also have
    a time limit for these circuits, after these races be dealt with, we would
    have 8 winners and 8 losers, these 8 losers will be known as "1st Disqualifieds"
    and the 8 winners will be put on 4 1v1 circuits, these will be done of the same
    way of the 8 first circuits, except that these circuits would have 3 laps, and
    the 4 losers of this stage would be known as "2nd Disqualifieds", and now..
    we have the final stage, which is 4 Drivers on the same Circuit,
this last Circuit has 4 laps, and here will be settled the 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th Places of the League.

Only 16 Players?
Well..this is the most interesting part of this idea, 30 minutes before the event
    start, the server will invite the the top online 16 players from the WEEKLY SCOREBOARD
    the invited players have to confirm their inscription on the event within 3 minutes, if any player refuse to participate, the invitation will be sent to the
    next online player on the WEEKLY SCOREBOARD, it goes on until the 16 players be
    gathered or until the list ends.

What if the list Ends?
What Happens if the List Ends and there's not 16 players to participate?
Well...someone will automatically win the first Stage of the League..

Prizes?
1st: 5000$, 5000RP, + 2 Vinyl Roulette(choose 1 of 3), + Golden World Tour Trophy
    2nd: 3750$, 3750RP, + 2 Vinyl Roulette(choose 1 of 3), + Silver World Tour Trophy
    3rd: 2750$, 2750RP, + 2 Vinyl Roulette(choose 1 of 3), + Bronze World Tour Trophy
    4th: 2000$, 2000RP, + 1 Vinyl Roulette(choose 1 of 3)
    2nd Disqualifieds: 1500$, 1500$ + 1 Vinyl Point
    1st Disqualifieds: 1000$ and 1000RP + 1 Bodypoint
Trophies? What's that Now?
Just something to remember the reward of your efforts, there's no need to make
    much things about it, just something on statistics that would notify it, perhaps
    something else on UCP, IDK..perhaps this could be worked better
after the whole development(if it gets developped)
What's the Weekly Scoreboard?
This Weekly Scoreboard is a ranking of the best drivers on the this week's LOCAL

TOURNAMENTS

Local Tournaments?
Local Tournaments would be tournaments held 6 times per day from Monday to Friday
    you can only join one of these, they would be held at 0h, 4h, 8h,12h 16h and 20h(-1 GMT), these tournaments would be composed by 3 Circuit Races that gives you
    a certain score on this Local Tournament

How Many people can join this one?
The good thing about these local tournaments, is that there's no limit for participants,

[b][u]What do I Need to join the Local Tournament?
[/u][/b]
I think a certain amount of RP will do...10-15k perhaps?, oooh, and not be racebanned at the moment.

[b][u]How to Handle a crowd of participants?
[/u][/b]
They would be divided by groups 5 of 4 and a group of 1, these groups would race on the SAME TRACK, and at the end of the track, overall time would be compared to decide the race results.

Results?
1st: 12 pts
    2nd: 10 pts
    3rd: 8 pts
    4th: 6 pts
    5th: 4 pts
    6th: 3 pts
    7th: 2 pts
    8th or below: 1pt

What happens now?
After 3 of these races, we will have the score of this Local Tournament, well there
    will have a small prize on this tournaments

1st: 800 RP 800$ +1 Vinyl point
2nd: 500 RP 500$
3rd: 250 RP 250$
4th: 175 RP 175$
All the Rest 80RP 80$

but, that's not the important part...the important part is...The Score you scored
    on this tournament, will be added to the variable: "Total Score Earned" which is
    the sum of all points you've scored on all Tournaments from Monday to Friday, and
    this variable is used to calculate your Score on the WEEKLY SCOREBOARD.

OBS: If the Local Tournament you were inscripted had more than 8 Participants, you get
    a bonus of 4 points at the end of this tournament.

How the Weekly Scoreboard handles ranking?
Simple..it's the ranking of best drivers through the whole week, the score on this
    part is calculated using the following formulae:

x/y + y*2

where x = "Total Score Earned"
    y = "Local Tournaments you Participated"

this formula will encourage people to participate everyday as there's a 2 score
    bonus for every tournament you be enrolled, and we will have a more accurate ranking if people race all days.

What About the Visuals of the cars we're driving?

Well, I've been thinking about something...all cars will have a body kit, random
    wheels,spoilers,hoods,roof scoops, headlights,taillights, but they will have a
    pattern: their colors

The Cars will have a pattern set of vynils:
    The Tournament Vinyl (will depend if it's Local or World)
    Crew Logo Vinyl (if the player is on a crew)
    and Country Flag Vinyl (if the player's country has a flag vinyl to be used)

There will be 2 series of Vinyls, the Local Series, and the World Series:

The Local Series has 6 vinyls, they're pratically the same, except their base
    colors, they'll be named: Team Red, Team Blue, Team White, Team Green, Team Yellow
    and Team Magenta.

The World Series will have a quite more improved vinyl, but they still will follow the pattern of the Local Series

Well..lets not focus about this too much, these details could be improved or discussed in other ocasion

Offline XtrangeHD

Awesome idea men

THE ROCK
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline KomuH

This post deserves a big cookie

Edit: if it needs to make car liveries for weekly tournaments, I could help with them.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Małgo

like like like like

O-----------O
\__o__/
|
|
/ \
Skill my life

Offline Sardyna153

My driving skills is shit, but with this idea i can improve my driving skill Big Grin 10/10
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline [SiK]SuperNova

Finally an other nice idea for competition Big Grin
#preparingbeastingmode
It's not how fast you drive , it's about how you drive fast . 

[Image: 1462799201-untitled.gif][Image: tumblr_oavthqjX6k1ujwg5zo1_500.gif]

Offline deadboy

This sounds really good. It's a great idea to give the players more opportunities on the server.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline RaiderZoom

awesome dude

Offline MechaNoxia

Damn.. let's go, what an idea, it's like clan wars for the last parts, could be casted and on youtube, because it'll have such a high level of skill that maybe 90% of the community can only dream about and would be so awesome to watch, so we need to be able to spectate by some way, Youtube or Twitch for the big ones, i really feel like it's necessary for such races of this caliber.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline MisterJohnson

(16-03-2017, 19:04)MechaNoxia Wrote: Damn.. let's go, what an idea, it's like clan wars for the last parts, could be casted and on youtube, because it'll have such a high level of skill that maybe 90% of the community can only dream about and would be so awesome to watch, so we need to be able to spectate by some way, Youtube or Twitch for the big ones, i really feel like it's necessary for such races of this caliber.

I'm wondering if some day NFS:SA will have such popularity amongst E-Sports like Mobas and FPSs, yeah, I agree Spectation mode should be Supported