facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Missing things..

Napisany przez 07canpolat, 29-03-2017, 22:20
Missing things..

Offline 07canpolat

Guys i see everyone wants xenon 4000k i mean ''bright white lights'' for cars.. As i want too.. And it wouldnt be nice if server has a nitrous purges and hydrualics? Idk if is it possible to add this cuz i know scripting servers is hard but it would be perfect if they could added.. +1 if you want these too.. 
*Wheelies with hydrualics.. İt wouldnt be nice?*

*And just nitrous purges like ''02:50'' second at this video..*

As i said.. I think this things are missing and i want them to arrive this server if is possible.. Im a computer programmer too and i know scripting is hard.. Have a nice day..
- BYS|Lynx_
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline BShen-V12

nitrous purge is impossible according to Bartek.

Offline bartekPL

1. No. Hydraulics breaks whole car handling in GTA:SA.
2. No. It's technicaly impossible.

Offline LisiastyLis

3. no because it's rice
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline MisterJohnson

Despite his youth dreams, I bellieve that xenom lights should be considered, I use stock light colors because in my opinion the available colors just make your car
look like a Xmas Tree...on the other hand, like many people, I think xenom would be great to all of my cars, and adding it, it's not hard, just add another "color" named "Xenom" (not really in need to make 4k and 8k versions), and this xenom color hex code would be: #A480F2