facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Tuning mechanics is game changer:pogchamp:

Napisany przez Kemosabe, 09-04-2017, 20:38
Tuning mechanics is game changer:pogchamp:

Offline Kemosabe

So, i guess i've reach the point of the game that requires more logistics and research.. the first E class cars with performance tuning, upgrading them then just buy the new one (because they give you good stats) which is a better choice was pretty linesr.
Now, I own a Futa and after upgrading to pro a wall suddenly hit my face like the handling starts to be bad again, the car starts to spun more n more when i upgrade all parts to Pro. So my conclusion is, theres probably some parts that theres n need to upgrade or be kept in a specific 'BUILD' for its certain use. This idea is pretty much unique coz itll cost the player disarray and disorientation.. so, ppl can have diff. Builds, and itll be a good strategy in a race.

>sorry for my bad english.

So, whats your preffered Futo build
3/3/3? Or specifed parts to be downgraded?

-------------
btw, if you saw this Steven(unmodded futo) pls send me pm ig or forums, i woudl like to talk to you. - +rep to this man he beat a Monroe twice in a row.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline Spotlight

It mostly depends on what racemodes you want to race.
[Image: e232bd3a5b964ea4ade06115a0d745c8.png]

Offline Helomyname

Yup, 3/3/3 doesn't always equal "good". Finding something that works for you is important. Also, there are different setups for race/drift.

Offline MechaNoxia

Some are really fine with 2/3/3, you should maybe try, or at least, dropping the engine by only one level Wink
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Kemosabe

(10-04-2017, 02:18)MechaNoxia Wrote: Some are really fine with 2/3/3, you should maybe try, or at least, dropping the engine by only one level Wink

3/3/3 but -1 on engine?

Offline deadboy

For Futo I can recommend setups like 0/3/3, 1/3/3 or 2/3/3, you gotta try out some, to find your own best.
Engine, suspension and weight reduction are usually the upgrades with the biggest influence on the handling imo.
Engine gives you more power in acceleration and max speed, but also makes the car less controllable and reduces the grip. Suspension makes the car lower, gives you some better handling, but makes your car a little more bouncy on the smallest heights like sidewalks and so on. Weight reduction gives you more grip, but less handling, or more handling but less grip. Some upgrades have a different effect on the handling. You need to save some money and try out good setups.

Also as already mentioned, don't use the same setup you use for races like sprint, circuits and street-x, for drifts. Because in drift races you need to reduce the handling upgrades. It makes your car more slidey and easier to drift in races.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Kemosabe

I appreciate your reply mate, i spent around 8-12k cash for the ultimate setup i could ever have. The score went back to 250 but heck ye im winning all my matches, except when [SS]D0ge arrives and takes all the glory ?? all in all im comfortable on this build and now i just bought the monroe.. gonna study this beauty for the mean time.

Offline MisterJohnson

bro...Check this Out:

https://www.nfssa.com/thread-4376.html