facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

KEMOSABE's short introduction

Napisany przez Kemosabe, 14-04-2017, 06:04
KEMOSABE's short introduction

Offline Kemosabe

Star 
Hello NFS:SA community, I would like to introduce myself in such manner that everyone could understand. In short, my english is bad and I hope you're all understand it.

My GTA SA Online journey starts at 2009 I first started playing SA:MP in that year until 2016 so that's 7 years but with breaks tho. So, I've been playing in alot of servers around SAMP and have been into high admin positions, I've been a Head Admin at a server called NGRP which I contributed more of my time, our community back then was great but its slowly dying from now, so we started seeking servers and migrate there (not referring to any refugee EU jokes).

I've been fund of cars and I host this racing servers but with personal mods and its quietly sad coz not everyone can see your mods, tuning setups on CUSTOMSAA etc. so, I once again tried playing MTA and there was alot of big changes on the client, I tried
DayZ and I really like it, so I looked for more server and communities and found NFS:SA. I was so shocked that a whole NFS concept can be modded in MTA and I immediately made my account and  played the server, I donated without knowing the premium benefits, just to show appreciation I guess.
So far, I'm loving it, great community, some our toxic but I've known more toxic than them.

The bad side tho is that the server is too far away from my country which is Philippines, playing 360+ ping rly grinds my gears sometimes, and there's not much of Ph palyers playing the server so i'm pulling some from my past communities to try the server and build our own crew.
~Hope to see you guys in the road. 

-Kemosabe 'Marcus Chavez'

here's a vid i made 7 months ago, a little taste of SA:MP rp.

[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline MatthewChow

I saw you ingame at least once. Welcome!
Yes, I too was surprised when I first knew you could shove a whole NFS game into MTA.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Away Hexagon

welcome buddy

Offline LisiastyLis

welcome
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Welcome and have fun!
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Mickey