facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Complaint & Ban Appeal Section.

Napisany przez Kemosabe, 14-04-2017, 06:34
Complaint & Ban Appeal Section.

Offline Kemosabe

Star 
The idea is to have a small part of the forum which where you can post/appeal a complaint. The reason behind this suggestion is that the moderators/admins aren't on every time on the server and couldn't check people breaking rules.

For example: I am from the OC Timezone and the next moderator is in EU, people spams on OC, hacks, and server advertising but the EU mod couldn't see it which makes their acts ignored and the other players would left complaints and couldn't do anything about rulebreakers.
*There is a report system but I know it only works while an admin/moderator is online.

So this is how my suggestion comes in handy, people could just take a screenshot/video and post it on the Complaint section with the player's username on it, none gaming administrators, or forum admin could just check the complaint and if it has sufficient proof then the player can be banned, muted, or depends on how heavy the punishment he'll get. This way we can prevent rule breakers and spammers and insults.

*this is how it would look like on the preview.
[Image: 0RIvXcr.png]
*this is how it look like when you post the complaint
[Image: P3AEObg.png]
*this is how the thread would look like and the accused can reply on the thread, it will depend on the complaint moderator if the player get his punishment or the complaint is lacking of evidence.
[Image: ClT5rsO.png]
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline LisiastyLis

+1

(i love ur signature)
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Małgo

Mickey and Quindo report coming :333
 [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline deadboy

I already had something like this in my mind, and discussed it with one of my crew members. Such Complaint-Appeals are used often in roleplay server, because there are much more rules that users keep breaking, so they need some kind of system to have a good sorted overview. If I will have enough time, I would also write a little presentation of my idea and show it to the to team first, if they would like it, I would post it public to see the users opinions.

Right now there aren't that many complaints, and people post them in the forum. So there is no rush with creating a panel like that.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]