facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Kuchsee

Napisany przez Kuchsee, 15-04-2017, 00:20
Kuchsee

Offline Kuchsee

Nickname: Kuchsee

English skill: 9/10

Your stats and experience with NFSSA: around 15-16 days and 260k RP

How much free time do you have to moderate the server?: 1-4 hours in week and 4-8 hours in weekend

What do you do when someone starts spamming on chat?: First i'll warn him, if he won't stop doing it, mute for 15 minutes

What do you do when someone starts insultingother players?: First a serious warn, if he'll still doing it, 30 minutes mute

Do you have any experience?: I was an admin of one of the biggest servers in SA:MP

Which language channels can you moderate?: I can moderate Polish and English channels

Why do you want to join moderators team?: I want to be a moderator, because i often play on the server when there's no any moderators or admins and many people do what they want. I want to help many players too. A lot of people are asking others on the server and nobody answer to him, many moderators do the same thing sadly. I can help in organisation meetings too. I want to mute toxic people who at morning thing they can do everything because there are no admins ot moderators on server. I don't like people who are leaving races so i'll be looking for raceban reports too.

Offline Krazio

Too young. Sorry
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline deadboy

In my view, you're also a bit too young, although I guessed you were older. I also haven't seen any activities in the global chat, even if your english skills are pretty good.
You might do a good job, but I'm not sure, if you're the perfect guy for this.

Good luck anyways
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined