facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Rarti

Napisany przez Rarti, 15-04-2017, 04:22
Rarti

Offline Rarti

Rainbow 
Nickname: Rarti

English skill (1-10): Understanding: 9; Speaking: 7-8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 8D 19H spent in game, 281,000 RP

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: On weekdays 4-6 hours, at weekends 7-8 hours

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I am a kind person, so at first I will warn him/her, then I will give him/her a mute for 5 minutes to 3 hours.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I will give him/her 15 minutes to 4 hours mute immediately.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I was a moderator on a TF2 server, which had average 25-30 player every day, and on a Minecraft server which had almost 80 player every day.

Which language channels can you moderate?: I will moderate both on Hungarian and Global channels.

Why do you want to join moderators team?: (at least 100 words): I love this server, I know the basic things about that. I never got any raceban, mute or anything, I know the rules of the server and I keep to it. If someone ask me I always answer him/her question. I like helping others. I hate when people insulting someone or spaming completely useless things, I just want to grow a nice community. I enjoy talking with other people and making friendships. I'm quite active on the chat.

Thank you for considering my application. Hope we meet soon! Heart 
[Image: Rarti.gif]

Offline Milox117

I suggest this one

Offline bk_player

you are too young

Offline desh

+1, she's very friendly, and helpful

Offline DurkO

She is so helpful, and a very kind girl, I very recommend her.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Well, she'll be the only female Moderator on the server, wont she? Atleast, as far as i know, there are no other female Moderators, right?
I've been playing and talking with her for a while now, i would definitely recommend her as a Moderator.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline deadboy

As already mentioned, you're a bit too young. I also haven't seen alot activities from you in the chat, except yesterday. But I have to say, that you seem to be pretty friendly, sympathetic and also mature enough to moderate a language chat. In my opinion you should keep playing, get more knowledge and be a bit more remarkable in the chat, but I wouldn't decline you yet. - To respond on Nightmare's reply: Being a girl doesn't give any advantages, it's same rights for everyone here.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Darkfire

It's true. She's a bit young but she's also a very clever girl. <3

Offline bartekPL

Accepted
Please PM me with your ingame account name and serial.