facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Streak

Napisany przez Streaak, 15-04-2017, 20:13
Streak

Offline Streaak

Nickname: Streak

English skill (1-10): My english skill: 7

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 577,127RP - I have 35 Day on the server

How much free time do you have to moderate server? I am available most of the day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I think first step is I warn him and he don't stop spamming, I'm mute him. 

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I warn him and after this, he continues insulting, I watch what he said, and I mute him.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I was a Hungarian server admin, Team Speak 3 Admin. 

Which language channels can you moderate?: I from Hungary so I can moderate the Hungarian Channel.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I really like this server and I spent lots of time on it and I mean, I can help the server, because I don't see these days moderators on the server and I think I'm good for this post.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

well fuck, i dont think your english is 7-8
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline deadboy

You are a bit too young, which also relates on your behavior. Sometimes you answer a few simple question on the global chat, but in my opinion you're not mature enough to moderate a server with this big amount of users daily. Also your application is a bit too short and your english skills seem to be not as good as you rated it.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline bartekPL

Declined