facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[SS]D0ge

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 19-04-2017, 12:39

[SS]D0ge

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

Code:
Nickname: [SS]D0ge

English skill (1-10): 5-6/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: ~1.4kk RP(in total, have 2 accounts); I've been playing since last July(2016). Evidence below.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? All free time(3-7 hours)

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I'll send mute to this person. I will repeat this, if he doesn't stop to spam.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: As I wrote above...

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yeah, I do.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Russian

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): So... I want to try myself as moderator. I want to try what it's like to be a moderator. I'm emotional and very

funny (not) person. Anyway, I'm not shy in the expressions. And if this application will send to "Declined"... It will be sad :(

And yeah, SS = Speed Stars ;v

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Offline YoWorstNightmare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

(19-04-2017, 13:55)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzstaffel

xdd it's Speed Stars dude

Offline Milox117

idk dude, your're not really convincing...

Offline deadboy

You are pretty young and it's reflected in your mostly immature behavior on the server. Also your english skills aren't that good and wouldn't be enough to moderate in a proper way and communicate with the most english speaking users (it's about to help, not to have little conversations about cars or races). And your application seems like its meant to be pretty ironical, besides the fact, that it's pretty short and absolutely not convincing.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

(19-04-2017, 21:17)deadboy Wrote: You are pretty young and it's reflected in your mostly immature behavior on the server. Also your english skills aren't that good and wouldn't be enough to moderate in a proper way and communicate with the most english speaking users (it's about to help, not to have little conversations about cars or races). And your application seems like its meant to be pretty ironical, besides the fact, that it's pretty short and absolutely not convincing.

Well.. I guess that my application will be declined.

Offline MisterJohnson

(19-04-2017, 21:17)deadboy Wrote: You are pretty young and it's reflected in your mostly immature behavior on the server. Also your english skills aren't that good and wouldn't be enough to moderate in a proper way and communicate with the most english speaking users (it's about to help, not to have little conversations about cars or races). And your application seems like its meant to be pretty ironical, besides the fact, that it's pretty short and absolutely not convincing.

deadboy...I'd like to say few words about this recruitment/this guy
On my opinion, the traits that should be looked after (besides a decent english and decent in game active) is only one: Not the a Jerk
Why that?
If the guy isn't a jerk, he will treat everyone well, will know how to handle a joke, will be respect and will help everyone as long as he can...concluding, he
will be a fair person, though this application looks a bit confusing doesn't?

Well, about his english, I bellieve a Moderator shouldn't need to know all these complicated words, sentences and verbal conjugation which is seen on very
good english-speakers, because english is not the only language he knows, right? he speaks russian, and it's enough to moderate Russian chat and to help Russian speakers (I bellieve it's a good amount of people), of course he will deal with situations that he'll need a bit more of english understatement, though where many see a difficulty, I see an oportunity, on this case, an opportunity he'll have to learn a bit more of english, as he said, he always keep a english dictionary arround whenever he needs to understand something he's being told..

Well, this application really doesn't suit his actions in game nor his will do help the server through the moderation of his native language chat.

I don't play here as long as he does, also I'm not really THAT close to him, but by the moments that I had the opportunity to take a look at his behavior, he seemed a fine person, and that is enough for me to know that he would turn out to be a decent moderator.

I don't think it's worth much but as a member of NFS:SA community, Doge has my support to become a Moderator

Offline KOT

(20-04-2017, 03:17)MisterJohnson Wrote:

deadboy...I'd like to say few words about this recruitment/this guy
On my opinion, the traits that should be looked after (besides a decent english and decent in game active) is only one: Not the a Jerk
Why that?
If the guy isn't a jerk, he will treat everyone well, will know how to handle a joke, will be respect and will help everyone as long as he can...concluding, he
will be a fair person, though this application looks a bit confusing doesn't?

Well, about his english, I bellieve a Moderator shouldn't need to know all these complicated words, sentences and verbal conjugation which is seen on very
good english-speakers, because english is not the only language he knows, right? he speaks russian, and it's enough to moderate Russian chat and to help Russian speakers (I bellieve it's a good amount of people), of course he will deal with situations that he'll need a bit more of english understatement, though where many see a difficulty, I see an oportunity, on this case, an opportunity he'll have to learn a bit more of english, as he said, he always keep a english dictionary arround whenever he needs to understand something he's being told..

Well, this application really doesn't suit his actions in game nor his will do help the server through the moderation of his native language chat.

I don't play here as long as he does, also I'm not really THAT close to him, but by the moments that I had the opportunity to take a look at his behavior, he seemed a fine person, and that is enough for me to know that he would turn out to be a decent moderator.

I don't think it's worth much but as a member of NFS:SA community, Doge has my support to become a Moderator

Dude, you are very much mistaken in your statement how much you played with him, a week or two, and I've been playing with him for 10 months and I agree with Dedboy that he is too young and he can not be a moderator and I want Add that he practically does not help anyone (from the Russian community)
[Image: nClgTQFQBpM.jpg]

Offline pedrojvier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
            [Image: SaintAsoniaGraphic.jpg]

Offline MisterJohnson

(20-04-2017, 04:19)KOT Wrote: Dude, you are very much mistaken in your statement how much you played with him, a week or two, and I've been playing with him for 10 months and I agree with Dedboy that he is too young and he can not be a moderator and I want Add that he practically does not help anyone (from the Russian community)

are you saying he's young or immature? by my own experience, maturity doesn't comes with the age, it comes with the responsibility which is throw at you

and last time I checked, players aren't bound to help others if they don't feel like doing it, sincerely? it's boring to have to help people that doesn't understand stuff quickly, be a mod/admin is no advantage my friend, otherwise I'd had applied myself..

If you take a step back and look at the whole situation, you'll see that is the sever that needs moderators, not players that need to fight over themselves to become mods, the perks are simply a proper support structure to make that player help the others more efficiently, and also, some prestige from the community..

and I see no point on denying those who has the will and the potential to do sacrifice some of their fun in behalf of others..that's all