facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

HZITS

Napisany przez HanzoITS, 19-04-2017, 17:56

HZITS

Offline HanzoITS

Nickname: HZITS

English skill (1-10): 7-7.5 out of 10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I have 181.000 RP now. I started playing in November 2016. Screen is attached to the post below.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: From 15:30 - 16:00 to 23:00 - 00:00 (UTC + 6). It varies depending on coming from my school .

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Give a mute for 10 min. After, if this person will do the same again, I'll give mute for 30 - 60 min, further, more and more, if this person doesn't stop spamming. 

What do you do when someone starts insulting other players?: Just give mute for 15 minutes. Again, mute durability depends on the extent of the insult.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I played NFS:SA for fun, but now, I got an experience - How To Race, How to tune, also, How to cuztomize the car in NFS:SA like games (Huge gratitude to DOge and my other teammates from PowerLine SpeedStars (R.I.P - 04.22.2017), friends for helping me to develop my driving and styling skills).

Which language channels can you moderate?: Russian, Global.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I want it, because I wanna mute "roflers, trolls" once and for all (of course, this will be within the rules of server). I can make serious, businesslike conversation with players and other moderators (it's my dream) Big Grin . Moreover, some players (ScaftZ and SandKing for example) thinks that I am mad or crazy. So, I want to show them myself more deeply Smile . Finally, I can get more experience of chat watching (controlling) ! Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

NO. JUST NO.

Offline HanzoITS

(19-04-2017, 18:03)[ES]Anders0n_D0ge Wrote: NO. JUST NO.

Calm down, puppy)0) It doesn't mean that my thread is agreed already. Be more pozitive, my young padavan)0)

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

(19-04-2017, 18:06)HanzoITS Wrote:
(19-04-2017, 18:03)[ES]Anders0n_D0ge Wrote: NO. JUST NO.

Calm down, puppy)0) It doesn't mean that my thread is agreed already. Be more pozitive, my young padavan)0)

ok.

Offline deadboy

Well, you have asked me ingame a few times to write my opinion about you. But to be honest, I'm not sure if I have a true opinion, because I never really had some contact with you and didn't see any activities from you in the chat. So my opinion is mainly neutral.

While looking on your application, I can say, that your English skills seem to be pretty good and pleasant to communicate with you. Also you seem to be a mature guy for your age, although the fact that the users "Scaftz" and "SandKing", that are thinking that you are a little it crazy, makes it a little bit suspicious. Your punishment seem to be alright, also don't fear to give longer mutes for harder insults.

Good luck to you
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline HanzoITS

(22-04-2017, 18:20)deadboy Wrote: Well, you have asked me ingame a few times to write my opinion about you. But to be honest, I'm not sure if I have a true opinion, because I never really had some contact with you and didn't see any activities from you in the chat. So my opinion is mainly neutral.

While looking on your application, I can say, that your English skills seem to be pretty good and pleasant to communicate with you. Also you seem to be a mature guy for your age, although the fact that the users "Scaftz" and "SandKing", that are thinking that you are a little it crazy, makes it a little bit suspicious. Your punishment seem to be alright, also don't fear to give longer mutes for harder insults.

Good luck to you
 Thanks! About the contact, you saw me a lot, I promise Big Grin
About SK and ScaftZ, don't scare of me, they thinked that I am crazy when I call SandKing like: "Sand! Big Grin" and ScaftZ like: "Senpai!!!".

Offline KOT

You yourself are a troll, and still want to do so that it does not exist, lol
[Image: nClgTQFQBpM.jpg]

Offline HanzoITS

(22-04-2017, 18:35)KOT Wrote: You yourself are a troll, and still want to do so that it does not exist, lol
So, how can you prove that I am troll? Stop. Are you tellin' about russian chat? Oh, god. All guys in our Local Chat are - trolls. Also, I think that you have an hatred to me, that's why, you don't want to see me on moderator's post. 
I thought that you are my bro, but now, I don't think so.
Good luck! Big Grin

Offline KOT

(22-04-2017, 18:46)HanzoITS Wrote:
(22-04-2017, 18:35)KOT Wrote: You yourself are a troll, and still want to do so that it does not exist, lol
So, how can you prove that I am troll? Stop. Are you tellin' about russian chat? Oh, god. All guys in our Local Chat are - trolls. Also, I think that you have an hatred to me, that's why, you don't want to see me on moderator's post. 
Good luck! Big Grin

LOL,For me it's funny
[Image: nClgTQFQBpM.jpg]

Offline HanzoITS

(22-04-2017, 18:53)KOT Wrote:
(22-04-2017, 18:46)HanzoITS Wrote:
Good luck! Big Grin

LOL,For me it's funny

I can't understand, what is funny for you?