facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[solved] White cars

Napisany przez Niventill, 24-05-2017, 22:02

[solved] White cars

Offline Niventill

Hello, my problem is quite well known on this server. I mean that i doesn't have car textures, paintjobs, vinyls or even carlight textures.

[Image: ZYachja.png]
[Image: VGZQwwP.png]
But, magically paintjobs are showing when I'm trying to change color of the car, but - when I exit the tuning it disappear. :v
[Image: YUmdTJ0.png]

I already tried reinstalling gta sa, deleting mta resources and changing mta video settings. Nothing helps. :v (of course sorry for my bad English, I'm from Poland Big Grin)
[Image: dIIP4UW.gif]

Offline deadboy

Check out this thread: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-3251.html

(19-02-2017, 21:24)Quindo Wrote: It's caused by your GPU going out of memory, it can't allocate space for new texture, so it uses one of currently loaded ones.

You probably don't have enough RAM/VRAM to play longer than before. It's a common bug and there is no fix for it. Everyone has to deal with it. Just restart MTA every few hours.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Niventill

My graphic card is GTX950 so I don't think that's the problem. I already saw that thread, but restart doesn't change anything.
My setup: i5 4460, 8gb ram 1600mhz, Asus gtx950 and Windows 7 64bit ultimate. And of course my monitor is 1920x1080 :>

Offline deadboy

Do you have this problem constantly? Or do the cars begin to look white after some time playing?
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

Use /clearvincache, then /reconnect.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Niventill

(24-05-2017, 23:44)deadboy Wrote: Do you have this problem constantly? Or do the cars begin to look white after some time playing?

Definitely constantly, I was able to see my paintjob only in tuning.

(25-05-2017, 06:52)KomuH Wrote: Use /clearvincache, then /reconnect.

It doesn't change anything. :V

Offline Niventill

Magically, when I change debug option to #6734 Graphics I can see carlights, but I still can't see paintjobs.

Without debug:
[Image: YE9X3dL.png]
With debug:
[Image: N26sxP3.png]

Offline bartekPL

Tell us your full vide settings in MTA, check your GPU drivers and drivers settings for games (especially if you have some individual settings for MTA/GTA)

Offline Niventill

Mta settings:
[Image: jj09bbg.jpg]
[Image: 5tk9Nn2.jpg]

Offline bartekPL

Check GPU drivers, try to clear resource catalogue and redownload server files