facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Change bought performance parts in garage

Napisany przez Megusviant, 03-06-2017, 14:46
Change bought performance parts in garage

Offline Megusviant

As of now , if you buy (for example) Race Tires , then Pro Tires , and then you want to switch to Race Tires , you have to buy them again , which is extremely annoying , because you have to waste more money on something you already bought.
Wouldn't it be cool to introduce an option to switch performance , body parts and accessories that you bought earlier straight from the garage? You could select something like "Change Parts" , then you could select which parts would you like to change. By the way , this feature was present in NFSU2 - in the garage you could select the "Change Parts" option to , well , change parts that you already bought.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

That would be really nice. Because, trying to figure out which setup can be the best for your car can be very expensive.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline MatthewChow

That's also one of my pet peeves.
It's quite an issue because I want to use Fortune and Futo both for drift and racing, however, I have to do both with stock tires if I don't want to throw money away.
Racing with a 3/0/3 setup is like as if the floor was made of ice. I lose a lot of time on corners and long straights (the car wants to spin out past a certain speed somewhere over 200km/h, even in a perfect straight without touching A or D).
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline JmdaGZ

i heard that it will be coming in the dyno update but still i dont get it, why this wasnt a priority to implement in the first place

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Matthew, for that reason i have 2 Futos :v
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Sardyna153

That will be part of the dyno tuning (maybe idk)
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline OrangeNecrosis

I +1 this. My $50,000 went to $5,000 real quick Sad