facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Lynx_

Napisany przez 07canpolat, 04-06-2017, 23:23
Lynx_

Offline 07canpolat

Nickname:  Lynx_

English skill:  Between 7 and 8 

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:  İ started play last week of december 2016, it took 1.5 weeks for me to have 230k rp and now i have 330k rp on server.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: More than 5 hours a day.. 5 hours for sure each day..

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:  İ would warn firstly.. For him to stop it.. İf he dont stops it i should mute him for 2-3 minutes.

What do you when someone starts instulting other players?: Tell them to ''Stop bothering other players and bother yourselves'' if they still instults i must mute them for some 10 minutes or something.

Do you have any experience : Yes. İ was just have been a moderator 3 years ago on a DM server for 1 month.. Then i had to left game and told admin to take my moderatorness.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Turkish and Global. 

Why do you want to join moderators team?: İ just wonder ''every countries has their own moderators but why does there is not a Turkish moderator?'' Turkish people is can become angry for little things and can instult eachother so badly.. And that bothers anyone in chat.. İ just want to be first Turkish moderator and moderate Turkish chat especially.. Except moderating Turkish chat.. İ saw many times that there is no moderators, s-mods or NFS:SA team online.. At this times global chat was much rude and stuff.. İ can be able to shut this rudeness.. And i know modding a litte.. İ can help if there will be new mods or upgrades needed to server..
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline YoWorstNightmare

I have a feeling this will get instant denied due to the fact that only Russian Moderators are needed. Also, Lynx, i dont think you would be a really good Moderator tbh. I mean, you just got back onto the server, and you alrdy tryna be a moderator? Also, getting 230k RP isnt quite possible to get in 1.5 weeks.. thats just 12 or 13 days.. You would've needed to get 20k RP EACH day playing. Even on the beginner days.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline 07canpolat

There was bonus day.. x3 rp you forgot? İ had 129k rp from 59k in one day.. İ have a moderator experiment dude.. İ was one that liked on my server 3 years ago.. As i said when i had to leave server for a year i told admin to take my moderatorness..

Offline SandKing

CoolI'll always choose you. I hope you'll be nice moderator for the server. Good luck! Arkandayim knk  Cool

Offline 07canpolat

Thanks Sandking <3 Adamsın (:

Offline deadboy

Your behavior isn't really bad, but I also saw some negative chats or arguments in the global channel from you. So my opinion stays pretty much neutral.
But as you can see, we are looking for a Russian moderator at the moment. And I don't think that the Turkish playerbase / community is big enough to need a moderation.

Good luck anyways
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline 07canpolat

Nah i was just negative but i changed and for me there is a moderator needed in Turkish chat too but its your desicion i dont know.. Thanks anyway.

Offline zonedeep

You are always the best. I always support you. I hope you are moderator. <3

Offline Katherin

Exclamation 
I really do not know you much but with the comments I see that you are a person with negative comments and I really do not know if you will be a good moderator or not
[Image: 823F7017718F85575302F758EB665461B927CC62]

Offline bartekPL

Declined