facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Yo, it's E1manTas

Napisany przez E1manTas, 05-05-2016, 00:19
Yo, it's E1manTas

Offline E1manTas

Wink 
Hello. Some of you already know me, but some of you don't, because i only started to play here like a week ago. Allow me to introduce myself. So, my real name is Eimantas (not Mantas xd), i'm 18 years old, i live in Lithuania, Telšiai. I started to play MTA in 2013, 3 years ago. My first server was FFS which still exists, but i'm not playing there much, because i found this server which is very original. I always loved NFS games, been playing them since i was a child. I saw that my SiK friends (SuperNova, Shelby) are playing here, so i came here to try this server. I really like the server, more and more plays are coming to play here and i think this server will improve in the future. I think that's all i wanted to say. Cya in-game. ^^

Here are some videos from my mta racing channel. My best videos Cool 

And my newest one:

[Image: xluOOu3.png]
[Image: x2F5lCh.png]

Away lizzy

Sup Smile You are a Nice Guy Big Grin Have Fun and A Good Gameplay on the Server :3
Even Girl's like Boobs :3

Wrote from My N64 Pikachu Edition

Offline E1manTas

(06-05-2016, 21:15)lizzy Wrote: Sup Smile You are a Nice Guy Big Grin Have Fun and A Good Gameplay on the Server :3

Thank you, Lizzy.  Tongue
[Image: xluOOu3.png]
[Image: x2F5lCh.png]