facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Theory about the magazine day count bug.

Napisany przez RaiYou, 15-06-2017, 23:51
Theory about the magazine day count bug.

Away RaiYou

Question 
This is a already known bug for some time already, but it was never really fixed, I have 2 theories that maybe can be the problem.
1-"Negative Days": So I think theres something in the code that is making the magazine count negative days until it reach the real day 1 and proceed to day 2 and so on. I think it can be this because, using the same car same star rate and doing the magazine with this bug, seens make it stop after 3 days, then it starts counting to day 2, but what is making it count negative days I don't know...
2-"Magazine runs rate start isn't really 3.00": Like, A car with 5.00+ rate can do the magazine normally, but for some reason this bug seens to occur with cars that are with exact 3.00 rate up to 3.30 rate, I don't know why but this bug has only happened to me with cars with these rates, now with cars 3.50+ have never got this bug, maybe this can be the negative days issue, the game thinks your car have the more than 3.00 rate but at the same time it don't, so it keep counting day one until the star rate updates or something.

Well, maybe this aren't the problem at all, but is just an Idea, I got after seen this bug quite often recently, I hope this can help.