facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Small Suggestions

Napisany przez Rage#, 27-07-2015, 02:39
Small Suggestions

Offline Rage#

Hello!
Well, first of all, I'm Rage# from Portugal and I'm 23 years old, I've came up with a small idea, but don't judge me since the server is not ready. If this ideas are implemented then cool!

1. Well, it's simple, you know autolog in Need For Speed? Make something similiar with different name of course, since Autolog is an social network. Well, if you don't know what autolog is, I'll explain.
Autolog is a social network, which let's players compare their scores ( Race times ). The system tracks player's expierence which in Need For Speed it's called " SP " or " Speed Points ". This system could allow you to share photos from your own cars with your friends or post it in your wall so everybody can sees it.

2. We could be able to change between Police or Racer. There's no fun without police. Escaping the cops, hiding out.

3. In NFS there were traffic. SO WE WANT TRAFFIC AS WELL!

4. If possible we could freeroam. Share our cars, etc. Also, we could have invitations for a party.

5. Last but not least, car shows! We all want car shows, to show off and that kind of stuff. We earn prizes for the most beautifull & powerfull cars.

6. Last but not least ( 2.0 ), we could build our own garage. Like a hideout or something, so players can have an inventory there. ( Change between wheels you bought, car color, spoiler, etc.. ).

Special thanks to you guys for having the patience of reading this.
Sorry for any english mistake.

Regards,
Rage#

Offline Mefisto Mewmen

Hi, Rage#!
Your ideas are very cool, but making them could be really difficult. I want to explain everything and share my opinion about it. Don't hate me if something hurt you Big Grin

1. This idea sounds well, but in first I think that NFSSA Team should do game playable first. Gamemode must be finished at 100%. I will talk with @bartekPL about i think he will say that's necessary. I'm talking about autolog, not stats, imo stats comparing should be added Big Grin.

2. I agree with that. Big Grin

3. We were talking about this. It's very hard to make it.. I saw one resource where traffic was made, it was bugged as fuck much as it could. If our scripter will want to fix that then I it'll be added I guess.

4. It's done now, if you mean riding on the streets with other players ofc Big Grin

5. When server starts then one player of NFSSA Team will do some events like that. Don't worry Big Grin

6. I think that's necessary, there is one garage for all players, but idea to buy your own garage sounds cool, if I were scripter I should add it Big Grin

That's only my opinion, other players should response here. We're waiting guys Big Grin

Offline Venom

Welcome to NFSSA, I have some words to say to this suggestion.

1. It would be good to have some sort of statistics system, with cinematic screenshot capturing (maybe as photographing for magazines like in UG2 ?).
2. NFSSA is mostly based after UG/UG2, where there were no cops, I don't know how cops would blend in.
3. It's possible, some guy made his own path system where cars can drive around, but it is quite buggy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nVnt7Iiia0
We could use that system for a while and then decide whether say yes or no to keep it.
4. Freeroam is a big part of NFSSA, you need to drive to shops to buy new parts, or even new vehicles, already implemented.
5. It's going to be nice if there will be daily car shows, but that mostly depends on player count.
6. If I'm not mistaken then that feature is implemented already, to switch parts whenever you want in your garage.

Offline Rage#

(27-07-2015, 11:26)Mefisto_PL Wrote: Hi, Rage#!
Your ideas are very cool, but making them could be really difficult. I want to explain everything and share my opinion about it. Don't hate me if something hurt you Big Grin

1. This idea sounds well, but in first I think that NFSSA Team should do game playable first. Gamemode must be finished at 100%. I will talk with @bartekPL about i think he will say that's necessary. I'm talking about autolog, not stats, imo stats comparing should be added Big Grin.

2. I agree with that. Big Grin

3. We were talking about this. It's very hard to make it.. I saw one resource where traffic was made, it was bugged as fuck much as it could. If our scripter will want to fix that then I it'll be added I guess.

4. It's done now, if you mean riding on the streets with other players ofc Big Grin

5. When server starts then one player of NFSSA Team will do some events like that. Don't worry Big Grin

6. I think that's necessary, there is one garage for all players, but idea to buy your own garage sounds cool, if I were scripter I should add it Big Grin

That's only my opinion, other players should response here. We're waiting guys Big Grin

Well, I know it is hard to script, I'm still learning some stuff.. I didn't meant now, of course admins / developers want to finish the gamemode as fast as possible. This ideas was for the future & I wrote them now so I could forget them.
I didn't hate you mate, lol. I love these kind of people which share their opinion with me. Thanks!

Also this applies to you as well @Venom. ;D

Thanks guys!

Offline bartekPL

Hello Rage# and welcome here! Wink
Your sugestions are good, but yeah, there are few problems with that:

1. I don't really what is "autolog" but I want to make advanced statistics system wher you can compare stats with other players and your other drivers.

2. I thought about it and I think I'll implement it but not yet. I don't know yet how will it looks like but maybe this feature will appear in one of updates Wink

3. Make traffic in NFS:SA is really, really hard. Mefisto_PL said that there is already script for that bu this script is bugged and doesn't work on NFSSA properly. I'll try to look into this script but first i want to complete gamemode.

4. This mode is already implemented.

5. Yes, we'll try to organise events for this. Maybe in one of updates I'll implement magazines or something Wink

6. I do not understand it well, but in all SA will be few purple garages (savehouse like in UG2) so you'll can change your home everytime, just arrive to savehouse you want. And yes, I'll try to implement feature for tuning your car in home but only parts you have already bought for current car 9something like in UG2)

Thanks for yours sugestions and opinions Wink

Offline Rage#

Alright so, thanks for your opinion once again!

At the 6. Point, well, it's about a garage / base. Yeah it's kinda like safehouse.

Also, I'm mapper, I can map anything you want, contact me at skype: rage.mta if you need any help!

Regards, Rage#