facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Suggestion For Magazine

Napisany przez diondwitama24, 23-06-2017, 00:12
Suggestion For Magazine

Offline diondwitama24

Hello all, I want to give some suggestions for the magazine mode this:
(1).During magazine there is disabled collision between opponents and other players in freerun mode.
Why? because when I do magazine there are other people who hit me and my time just run out because of being hit by another car

(2).Add feature to open the door, boot, and hood like nfs u2 magazine

(3).Add the ones I circled this draw (I do not know what the name is) because it is very useful especially those who like to hit an existing object on the street
[Image: mta-screen_2017-06-23_00-07-46.jpg]

Maybe this is just my suggestion for this time [Image: biggrin.gif]
Sorry for my bad english because i'm use google translate [Image: undecided.gif]
[Image: zAksZq2.jpg]

Away RaiYou

That black thing is the car Hitbox, I don't know if this can be changed.

Offline bartekPL

1. Magazines has to be challenging a bit.
2. Not possible to do it technicaly.
3. Its not so simple to add it for magazines because while doing magazine you are still in freerun dimension with other layers and during pursuit you are moved to separated dimension.

Offline Sardyna153

1. yes
2. its unnecessary
3. u mean lights or what?
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline KomuH

(23-06-2017, 11:18)Sardyna153 Wrote: 3. u mean lights or what?

He means lampbreaker.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

I would love to see number 2 implemented, but it would require to re-edit almost every car model that is using a wide-body-kit, because the body would need rework, so doors would be animated properly.
And you can guess how long it would take to do that, because fitting all new tuning parts to each class already takes incredibly a lot of time. A lot of free-time that our modelers / developers have to give up.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]