facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Pls help I can't play and I really want to :(

Napisany przez DareDevil42, 26-06-2017, 21:02
Pls help I can't play and I really want to :(

Offline DareDevil42

I want to play this server so bad because I saw how good it is,but I receive this error every single time I try to connect and I really want to play pls help Sad

[Image: 3Wzitqy.png]

The Image is not taken by me,but its the exact same problem I have pls help

I've tried reinstalling MTA and deleting everything after uninstalation multiple times and it did not work
Formerly DareDevil42, now Karizaki.

Offline deadboy

This message says that your internet connection / download speed is too slow.

Try to close any other programs such as a browser, Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, Spotify, and so on, just anything that is not MTA. If that doesn't help, try to check if anyone else is using the internet in your house, ask them to turn their connection off and try to download the resources again. Should help with that problem.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline DareDevil42

(26-06-2017, 22:36)deadboy Wrote: This message says that your internet connection / download speed is too slow.

Try to close any other programs such as a browser, Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, Spotify, and so on, just anything that is not MTA. If that doesn't help, try to check if anyone else is using the internet in your house, ask them to turn their connection off and try to download the resources again. Should help with that problem.

I've tried it right now with 2 networks and still the same,both networks don't have any problems and work very good,I can't even remember the last time I had a problem with my internet,and it's not because of MTA or my GTA either,other servers of MTA work.I don't have any mods at all,the GTA is clean and I just don't know what else to do.

I have Windows 8.1,when I connect,it says *Connected! [MTA Server 1.5.4 [GNU/Linux]
Could it be because of my Windows or something?

I can see the chat and the people talking,aand the loading screen,but then that error just pops up and stops my connectionn.

Offline EloRamzes

You are have this problem in only connet this server or connet for all servers?
I'll try unistal Anti virus or unistall mta, and gta sa and instal in other disk.

Offline DareDevil42

(26-06-2017, 23:08)EloRamzes Wrote: You are have this problem in only connet this server or connet for all servers?

Only to this server

I haven't encountered another one to give me a similar problem or none at all actually,its just this one. (so far)

Also I like the God of War thing you have going on.

The only reason I'm making such a big deal out of this is because I used to be a casual player of NFS World,and I loved that game,and this game is so similar to it I just want to play it,but now this happens,I don't even know.

If someone could send me a link of the cc.pack to download or maybe all the resources and I would just place them in the folder maybe it would fix my problem,I found this thread while browsing the net for a fix before registering to the forum,but I can't seem to download the cc.pack from here,it stops at ~90% percent,also,this is the guy I took the photo from,so this is the guy with the exact same problem as me: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-3506.html

Offline DareDevil42

FINALLY!
IT WORKS!

Thanks to one of my friends I can now play on the server,expect to see me active a lot maybe,hello! Big Grin