facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Error / Bug In Magazine.

Napisany przez IndvxTT, 17-07-2017, 00:48
Error / Bug In Magazine.

Offline IndvxTT

Star 
Well Step To Tell What Happens Is That It Was To Do Magazine And A User Speaks About A Bug Which Says Freeze The Time Of Magazine This In Its Time They Would Have Told Me That If They Grab You By Doing It Or Teaching It And Taking A Photo Doing it / Teaching it to do Contaria as a Test and it turns out that this user tells me how to do it in that moment I react and I take screenshot, moments later I realize that this user takes a long time doing this BUG and the truth I would like to solve this bug Since It Kills The Cute To Do Magazine Because It Does not Put Difficulty When Doing Magazine.

Prof:
http://imgur.com/a/PUJmn

What This Player Will Tell Me To Say

(PM) from kinjuanxD (61): You start The Location, Run A Duel With Another Player And Stop The Time

What I Respond To

(PM) to kinjuanxD (61): Do You Know It Reportable Truth?

I Hope They Solve It And May Stop These Players That Kill The Difficulty Of The Magazine

Already As Extra This Player Seems To Have Made This Bug Too Long.   Angel
[Image: Qsq51ZB.jpg]

Offline SkillZ

Maybe you do a duel with another player when you still doing magazine. Wait for reply from NFS SA Team.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline Szymio

Why You Type Like That? It's Totally Unreadable
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline SkillZ

(17-07-2017, 10:53)Szymio Wrote: Why You Type Like That? It's Totally Unreadable

Funny Smile
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline IndvxTT

Google Traductor Win´s :V
[Image: Qsq51ZB.jpg]

Offline Quindo

Better late than never, gonna be fixed in next update.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]