facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

I have some ideas

Napisany przez 51rga, 09-08-2017, 08:37
I have some ideas

Offline 51rga

I apologize in advance for bad English.
1) It would be very cool to add inscriptions on tires, as on Toyo Tires Proxes.
2) Single sticker on windshield like Speedhunters.
3) Separate stickers on the spoiler and car. Make stikers like a Rocketbunny on spoiler.
4) Customized rear view mirrors.
5) Make RWB spoilers for Comet.
6) Why do not you want to add wagons like Stratum? It would look great with Audi RS6 DTM Widebody(check google)
7) Why there are no Club(VW Golf)?
Thank you for attention!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Offline Oskiinus

1. May seem possible and not very possible, might require another tuning part category which would be tires, and as well they would need to be separated from rims then, which means additional work
2. Good idea
3. Would require additional unnecessary mapping, and try to map all the cars.
4. Custom mirrors? I don't know, may not seem bad, but that's for admins.
5. Yeah, 993 GT2 and ducktail too Big Grin
6. I guess admins just have no idea where Stratum would be, plus new cars aren't that necessary for now. They require much work to be fully functional on NFSSA.
7. I ask the same question
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline deadboy

1) It's a good idea and I would like to have it. But it's a lot of work and basically such a small detail that would need own shaders and would cause many lags for most players (especially with many cars like in Doherty or upcoming URL Update). But I still think it would be cool and no problem when it comes to lags, if there would be an option to disable them for yourself (like the vinyl quality). wether low quality on them like on decals, or just completely invisible, I would like both (maybe even first option to get definitely no FPS loss when racing).

2) This was discussed here: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-6660.html - It may be added in far future, after the development team has done the other things on to do list, because it's also repetitive work and many cars to fit them etc. (https://www.nfssa.com/thread-5023.html)

3) Same as above, but it's not planned to add them. Would just need very much repetitive work -> getting the spots on bodyparts for every car (around 40) and so on. Such things are nice details, but they take a lot time and it's not worth to spend the time yet.

4) I also like that, because it's UG2 feature and it was a nice detail. But honestly these mirrors are actually never eyecatching and no one pays attention to them. And once again, same as above. It needs a lot of work -> creating the mirror models, fitting to every car, etc. Also maybe it can be FPS-taking, but I'm not sure, because it's possible to create good looking ones with very few polygons (like in UG2)

5) Yes, please. @Arunn do it for the plebs

6), 7) Because it's toooo much work. There are 2 modelers and 2 scripters. One modeler is kind of busy with a big map extension, the other one has to fit the missing tuning parts for class B and finish planned other stuff. Creating a new car means to fit every tuning part, create handlings and so on. Just accept that fact and respect the lifes of the developers, they don't have the time to create stuff for the server 24/7, especially when there are a lot of tasks to take care of. Also it doesn't say it's forever. Maybe once all the big updates are done (check the collection of suggestions list) there might come new cars. But that's for very far future.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]