facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL and Perfomance SHOP

Napisany przez DemK, 12-08-2017, 17:43
URL and Perfomance SHOP

Offline DemK

Star 
First of all, I believe that URL need remove the " Exit Button " when you join in a URL, players when see others players, don't want play with they, or just want play against " Slow players " for selecting how they will try win a URL. If the play want play a URL, he don't need leave the room.

URL change system from Score Rank to Class Rank, example in Score max 350: A player with a Cadrona nearby maximized, or a C Class car, can't win when they run against a Class B on 350 score, for this score, comparated a D ou C class, B Class is completely overpower. So the only class you have a great fair play is the Unlimited Score ( against Class A ).

Now about Perfomance Shop, I believe is a good idea, when you buy a piece eihter from Engine, Tires, whatever, you don't need to buy they again, if you upgrade the same part. Example:

If I bought Tire Race, so after I buy the Tire Pro, and think the Tire Race is better, i go to Perfomance Shop and select Tire Race again, I need buy this Tire again, but if I bought it before, i don't need to buy again.

The idea is If i bought a part for the car, i don't need buy she again, if i want back to this part after.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline LisiastyLis

(12-08-2017, 17:43)DemK Wrote: URL change system from Score Rank to Class Rank, example in Score max 350: A player with a Cadrona nearby maximized, or a C Class car, can't win when they run against a Class B on 350 score, for this score, comparated a D ou C class, B Class is completely overpower. So the only class you have a great fair play is the Unlimited Score ( against Class A ).

Now about Perfomance Shop, I believe is a good idea, when you buy a piece eihter from Engine, Tires, whatever, you don't need to buy they again, if you upgrade the same part. Example:

If I bought Tire Race, so after I buy the Tire Pro, and think the Tire Race is better, i go to Perfomance Shop and select Tire Race again, I need buy this Tire again, but if I bought it before, i don't need to buy again.

The idea is If i bought a part for the car, i don't need buy she again, if i want back to this part after.

I agree with those two.

(12-08-2017, 17:43)DemK Wrote: First of all, I believe that URL need remove the " Exit Button " when you join in a URL, players when see others players, don't want play with they, or just want play against " Slow players " for selecting how they will try win a URL. If the play want play a URL, he don't need leave the room.

People are leaving URL races, because they don't want to race with Manana against for example C class car or B class car. If NFS:SA Team will solve one of these problems, second will be solved by itself.

EDIT: How about adding possiblity to first choose max score and then class? Or just change score restrictions to class restrictions. It would be more fair, because now racing in URL with E/D class is useless because people with C or B class will join and easily win because of their cars perfomence. If really good racers have problem with beating Buffalo with Futo for example, what average player can do?
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline DemK

(12-08-2017, 18:20)LisiastyLis Wrote: EDIT: How about adding possiblity to first choose max score and then class? Or just change score restrictions to class restrictions. It would be more fair, because now racing in URL with E/D class is useless because people with C or B class will join and easily win because of their cars perfomence. If really good racers have problem with beating Buffalo with Futo for example, what average player can do?

I guess this is a good idea too.

Away bamers

rip english

1. Firstful, i wont comment the "Cancel" button inside the URL lobby, coz I think it wont be removed , the reason is the same as the Kick button in Custom race

2. About the scoring system, actually I dont have any problem. If you cant beat cars from higher class, then buy the car from higher class too.
However, I have an idea, how about making the Match Making just like the Quick Race, so players just need to Enter and Wait, the system will automatically match players' current car score and match with other players cars' which having the "equal" score.

3. I disagree with this. Coz why? It wont make players to be more careful and cautious when choosing the right build/setup for their cars. For the current system, players need to pay attention of buying the correct upgrade for their cars
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline DemK

(13-08-2017, 08:18)bamers Wrote: rip english

1. Firstful, i wont comment the "Cancel" button inside the URL lobby, coz I think it wont be removed , the reason is the same as the Kick button in Custom race

2. About the scoring system, actually I dont have any problem. If you cant beat cars from higher class, then buy the car from higher class too.
However, I have an idea, how about making the Match Making just like the Quick Race, so players just need to Enter and Wait, the system will automatically match players' current car score and match with other players cars' which having the "equal" score.

3. I disagree with this. Coz why? It wont make players to be more careful and cautious when choosing the right build/setup for their cars. For the current system, players need to pay attention of buying the correct upgrade for their cars
 I have 2 problems with english, first - I'm from Brazil, second - I do not have an English course.

About your second opinion, for me, score isn't the problem, you need to think in others players ( especially the newbies/ normal players ). The problem is some class/cars is increadible strong in some score comparated a others class, you can get the best car from D/C on 350 score, but you can't compete against a B class a little upgraded. You doing 58s in a lap, the B class for example, is doing 53-50seconds. The player using a class B doesn't need to be good driving, only need complete a lap normally. As RaiYou already said in other topic, keep score system, but ban some cars from this score ( for example a B class ), is a good idea.

Offline deadboy

(13-08-2017, 08:18)bamers Wrote: 2. About the scoring system, actually I dont have any problem. If you cant beat cars from higher class, then buy the car from higher class too.

This is a nice idea imo, but you have to consider that the lobbys would be kind of small then. Because in quickrace you got like +/- 20 score, so either the balancing is the same as before just a little bit smaller, or people with some scores wont find enough enemies to start, because most people have different scores and would come into a different score range / match.

You all have to remember, that this is a League means you have to bring good cars with you, it's not like normal racing, it's more like a tournament of the best cars. It doesn't happen that often.
I just think that the rewards for players who lose should be a bit higher. If you get 0 points in all three maps, you get 0RP and 0$ for driving 20 minutes. It's frustrating for players who try it the first time.
Bartek could also add the same message as on Custom Race lobbys: "Your car is too slow for this score range, you will lose probably. Do you want to join anyways?" or something similar.

About the unbalanced rooms because of some cars like class A inside max 400 or Futo in max 250, it's a complicated topic. I'm still for the idea of nerfing Futo and reseting Futo-times. It would bring a lot more balancing already. And about overpowered higher class cars in low score rooms, either people start doing the same, with low score class D or C inside max 250 etc. or bartek adds Class rooms instead max score limit.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Away bamers

(13-08-2017, 17:10)DemK Wrote:
(13-08-2017, 08:18)bamers Wrote: rip english

I have 2 problems with english, first - I'm from Brazil, second - I do not have an English course.

About your second opinion, for me, score isn't the problem, you need to think in others players ( especially the newbies/ normal players ). The problem is some class/cars is increadible strong in some score comparated a others class, you can get the best car from D/C on 350 score, but you can't compete against a B class a little upgraded. You doing 58s in a lap, the B class for example, is doing 53-50seconds. The player using a class B doesn't need to be good driving, only need complete a lap normally. As RaiYou already said in other topic, keep score system, but ban some cars from this score ( for example a B class ), is a good idea.

ooh very thanks...actually, just getting a reply from a pro player is...i feel like im going to heaven....

I was joking..im sorry xD

Ahh...so even the upgraded D/C class cars with scoure ~350 wont stand a chance against B class cars? I see..
Yeah actually, I am a new player, for real..but you..I know you..you are a pro player in disguise xD

About the suggestion, and Mr. RaiYou said, maibe thats the best solution BUT the implementation for it, will be handled by the NFS SA Team, they know the best
[Image: loadcat.gif]