facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Exclusive Class

Napisany przez Allerek, 18-08-2017, 10:56
Exclusive Class

Offline Allerek

Hi.
I have idea to New Class.
That's should be Exclusive Class that's means sport Limousine like Admiral,Premier, Elegant, Stafford etc.
That's be a ~D-C Class or something, i know we waiting for Muscles but i saw few people who said "They should add premier" "They should add Admiral".
What do you think?
Now he don't talk too much, talk too much
He's probably given up, given up
I think he's had enough, had enough
Cause he ran out of luck, out of luck

Offline bartekPL

Forget.

Offline Oskiinus

Nope.
Actually those cars you mentioned could fit in classes ranging from E to C, even one car could pass into vintage
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Sardyna153

sport limo wtf?!
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Collection of all suggestions - [READ BEFORE POSTING]

(10-05-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote:
Make sure you check this list before posting any suggestions. It's made to prevent posting suggestions that got added, declined or are planned for the future already. You still can post advanced ideas and descriptions of how you imagine something to work.

Declined / not possible:
- Wagon cars (no more classes/cars for now)

Btw it is insanely much work to create only a single car for the server (fitting all parts, Vinyl system, handlings, statistics, etc), a whole class is even more time consuming, and there is no time for that.
On the other side you have to realize, how big the server is already. A whole new class would bring +30-80 MB to download. Instead of wasting the space for new classes, the staff decides to create some different content instead (Map extensions, more features and bigger scripts / projects).

Closed.