facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Car selection at lobby

Napisany przez Endriex, 19-06-2016, 20:01

Car selection at lobby

Offline Endriex

Hi everyone!
At the beginning I'm sorry if this topic appeared earlier at this forum.
Every day we have problems with our's car overall at lobbys. They are too low (new players - and we see limits in description) or too high (especially B, A clases). And when we try to change our's car we must leave current lobby and go to garage to change car. When we try to join earlier lobby in most of cases this lobby is closed. So, my proposition is to add an option in lobby which allow you to change car from your garage.
For example:
[Image: xr4oxF3.png]

That's all from me. Rate and comment Smile

Offline bartekPL

Many players would cheat on it. It's for farer future, need to think about it.

Offline ZezitOS

Would be much better with it. Bartek find a solution for the 'cheat', please.
If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling  Heart
[Image: uOmK1t4.png]

Offline Helomyname

i'd suck having people switch from their manana to their maxed sultan in the last second

Offline Endriex

(19-06-2016, 20:27)Helomyname Wrote: i'd suck having people switch from their manana to their maxed sultan in the last second

Exactly. But I don't know what is a problem to block changing cars option when the time is counting down to race

Offline Venom

Definitely a nope.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Phrenetiick

Wouldn't it be possible to block car selection when the race is starting? This idea is really good...

Offline Venom

It will still enlengthen the time of waiting for the race to begin.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Helomyname

You could have a "lock in" system where the countdown doesnt even begin until every player has "locked in" (kind of like LoL). This would prevent players from picking OP cars

Offline SzymixYT

Good idea