facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

On The Rail Again

Napisany przez MechaNoxia, 25-08-2017, 14:09
On The Rail Again

Offline MechaNoxia

Sup guys, today i'm going to present you my 4th map, but the name of "On The Road again" which is a sprint starting over the airfield all the way down to San Fierro. It's an 2 minute long sprint (i guess).

So here's the video of the actual sprint :

You might notice some holes at one point (2nd screen is what should have been there, which was actually used as a more "RP" barrier) 
I had trains originally planned for this map, just static ones, and except the one that is still on this build, all were speading all over the map, which was annoying.
So i had tu cut them, but i'd like to implement them, if you have any tips, i'd greatly like to know how to do this, because i don't really want to fill the void with too much arrows.

Here's the cut content :
[Image: 1503659871-mta-screen-2017-08-25-12-44-11.png]

[Image: 1503659871-mta-screen-2017-08-25-12-44-06.png]

[Image: 1503659868-mta-screen-2017-08-25-12-43-59.png]
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Helomyname

The train track parts are probably a deal breaker :/ I know its the theme of the map, but it slows down the vehicle a lot and is not really fit for racing. Unless you managed to put an invisible road underneath the tracks, similar to Hexagon's map Locomotive.

Offline MechaNoxia

Well, i just tried, and since to rail road i took is really cuvred, there is no real possibilities to do something nice with invisible roads, and i was not really happy with the fact that it turns out "flying" a little bit higher than the rails :/
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline x0n4TiX

Nice :3

Offline Helomyname

In which case I think i'm gonna have to decline, sorry MechaNoxia. The map is very well made but only SUVs would perform well in that element. Feel free to re-submit a revised version though should you make any changes to it.