facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Noob032

Napisany przez Noob032, 24-06-2016, 09:50
Noob032

Offline Noob032

Nickname: Noob032

English skill (1-10): 6-7 as well i could moderate Russian-speaking players in language chat

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 95k rp ( But it can be a quick fix )  and about 150 hours in game

How much free time do you have to moderate server? 3-5 hours per day

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I'll warn him, and if he continues to do so I'll give a mute him

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: If it is too offensive, he is waiting for a mute/ban without notice

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes I've had experience of the moderator on Russian servers MTA, but the experience with English-speaking server will be a novelty. I should try it))

Which language channels can you moderate?: Russian channel, Well and global chat, too

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words ): Okay, my story began about four months ago. I've had connected to the server and immediately realized that this is a unique server, because the analogues of this server I haven't seen ever. And now, having gained experience, I decided to help novice players , because some players isn't understand so difficult English language :с. I've been watching for the project a lot of time and admired as it was created everything in the MTA, and now, I'd like to a bit help this project as a moderator. Also, as I wrote above, I'd like to try myself in the role of moderator on English-speaking server.

Offline MelonTasty

Good player blet. He's pretty adequate. Cyka.

Offline Venom

I will keep an eye on you. Blyat.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Noob032

Do not attract attention)) Balalaika.