facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

VelozTotal

Napisany przez VelozTotal, 29-08-2017, 04:07
VelozTotal

Offline VelozTotal

Nickname: VelozTotal

English skill (1-10): 4 (learning)

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 703,301 Rp And 4 Months

How much free time do you have to moderate server? In weeks: 3:00pm - 8:00pm (Colombian Time), on weekends: Every Day

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: According to the rules of the server, it would mute the player, 15 minutes or more, depends on the amount of spawn he did in my opinion, and if in some cases continue with the spawn, use kick

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:I would give the player a mute of 20 minutes, because he is coming to insult other players and that is not the way, the mute player would tell you that if you have a problem with a player, tell me (do not insult the player)

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, on two servers, the first was Smod, in the second only mod.

Which language channels can you moderate?: SpanishChannel

Why do you want to join moderators team?:

I want to help the server, especially in the Spanish channel where it is very active and with many new, I want to help the moderator and my friend Rukito, sincerely most of my post is based on a translator but it is the only way to express my intentions To be moderator of the Spanish chat, I know that my English is bad but I want to help the server, I have dedicated most of my time and is one of the best servers, although I am not good in English I want an opportunity to show that I can take care of the Spanish channel too, when the main moderator ends his day some start to get out of control in the chat and I want to keep order while the main moderator is not connected, I really want to help the Spanish channel, I want an opportunity I know I can reach To be a good mod on the Spanish channel

Thanks.

Good day or night
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=17866929]

Offline RodrigoS

+10,que sad men

Offline Visual

Good luck

Offline Arunn

As you stated, your english is bad and you're too young. It's downvote from me.
[Image: So9FI4i.png]

Offline Razuto

Well, i have seen you all this time in spanish chat and i can say that you are a patient, cheerful and helpful person. Also, you have enough experience as staff so i think that it won't be a problem. The main problem here (imo) is your lower english skill. You put "(learning)" next to your english skill, so i think you deserve a chance. Btw, you show your real intentions related to moderate the spanish chat. You are the right person to be moderator on the spanish chat imo.
Good luck!
[Image: nIBu9IN.jpg]

Offline deadboy

I also agree with Arunn, about your age and your English skills. You are too young and the skills aren't that good, although I think they are good enough to communicate, but it seems like you are using a translator or someone helps you. Good thing is, that you are very active, I see you often ingame, not in chat, but in freerun or races. Another negative thing is, that you live in a different timezone than Spanish people in Europe. We are looking for someone that can come online mainly during eu-timezones.

Good luck anyways

Offline bartekPL

Declined