facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

PhoeNix

Napisany przez phoeNix69, 29-08-2017, 11:58
PhoeNix

Offline phoeNix69

Nickname: PhoeNix

For this moment I have about 290 000rp
Spent time in the game is 15d 0h 14m 3s
How many seats per day on the server?
2-4h (Depends on how much time I have)

What do you do when someone starts spamming in chat rooms? At the very beginning I will ask him what is the reason for spamming and ask him to stop, and how it will not help it mute for 5 minutes

What will you do when someone starts Insulting others?
For starters I will warn him (1minute mute) So him have to calm down and if him do not do this and continue to insult the players then I will give him mute for 15 minutes

Which language channels can you moderate?: Italian

Why do you want to join the moderator team?(100 words)
Because I really like this server, but it would be good to have someone who has control over Italian chat, because most of the time it's moderators from Poland and England. This change is that it writes this notification so people from all countries have someone to inspect their language chat. As for whether I will help the players, I will help as much as possible. I will not favor anyone A player with 0 rp will be treated the same as a 1 000 000 rp player
Please consider my notfication Cool
[Image: Low-rider.gif]

Offline Applepie

Good luck
[Image: rjxhc]

Offline Nhung

Good luck dude Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Skadryl

Good Luck!

Offline deadboy

You are kinda active ingame, you seem to have enough experience on the server. And your application looks alright but not really convincing. Another good thing is that your English skills seem to be good enough to communicate with the rest of the server. But I have to say, that you also often act very immature and childish. I think you should work on that. Once you change a bit, you would do a good mod I guess.

Good luck

Offline polskipies12

Good luck

Offline bartekPL

Declined