facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Applepie

Napisany przez Applepie, 29-08-2017, 14:27

Applepie

Offline Applepie

Nickname:Аpplepie

English skill (1-10):8-10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:423.739 rp and 16 days
and 15 min.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?:3-4 hours per day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:Fist of all, I would ask him to stop spamming, but if he continue spamming, I would mute hif for a while.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:First, I'll try to ask him why do you insult that player, Then I will take care of the guy who started the fight.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):Yes, I have experience as beeing Moderator, I leared a lot from a few servers.

Which language channels can you moderate?:Russian and Global.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
I would like to spend my time to helping other players. I've always been trying to help other players, and that's just the way I am. I'm also a fair person, right is right and wrong is wrong.
There's no chances to handle any mistakes or such a thing like rulebreaks. Have someone broke a rule, consequences will be given to the player. Watching the other moderators doind their work has thought me what should I do, if I get accepted, also I promise that I won't abuse my powers as moderator.

Thanks for giving me a chance to apply.
[Image: rjxhc]

Offline Nhung

Good luck Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Applepie

(29-08-2017, 14:51)WarD Wrote: Good luck Smile

Ty Smile

Offline Fox_BG

good luck!

Offline Applepie

(29-08-2017, 17:58)Fox_BG Wrote: good luck!

Ty

Offline deadboy

I rarely saw you ingame or in the chat, neither I had some contact with you. But you seem to be a friendly and mature person. Also your English skills are pretty nice compared with the average. Your application is convincing me, so I hope to see you as moderator soon.

Good luck to you

Offline Applepie

(30-08-2017, 15:22)deadboy Wrote: I rarely saw you ingame or in the chat, neither I had some contact with you. But you seem to be a friendly and mature person. Also your English skills are pretty nice compared with the average. Your application is convincing me, so I hope to see you as moderator soon.

Good luck to you

Thank you deadboy

Offline STRYK3

I thing you deserve a chance +1

Offline Applepie

(30-08-2017, 19:57)STRYK3 Wrote: I thing you deserve a chance +1

Ty

Offline virus.exe

you're a nice guy and deserve to be a moderator, gl Smile