facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Lynx_

Napisany przez 07canpolat, 30-08-2017, 01:07
Lynx_

Offline 07canpolat

Nickname: Lynx_

English skill (1-10): Between 7-8 :p

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: Right now i have around 460k rp or something.. I started play on this server since 7 or 8 months..

How much free time do you have to moderate server? Let's say 2-3 hours each day for that (: 

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Well.. First time of course i have to warn player if he contunies.. Mute for 4-5 min :p

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: Give them a luck.. Just warn at first if they still dont stop then i will have to mute them 10-15 minutes 

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes i had a moderator experience on a dm server 3 years ago.. But after admin of this server leaved server.. All players left server then i left too.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Turkish and also check global chat.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): Well.. There is a lot of reasons to write here.. Firstly and most basic one is that i got +230k rp and got nothing more to do.. Then there is a lot of instulters.. Spammers and stuff in Turkish chat so i want to moderate.. It is a fun server to play so why players should be bad to eachother? 
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline c0iffure

krdşm umarım mod olursun amin alksşdşslad (I hope you become a moderator :d)

Offline 07canpolat

(30-08-2017, 01:11)c0iffure Wrote: krdşm umarım mod olursun amin alksşdşslad (I hope you become a moderator :d)

Tşk .d.d (Thx)

Offline Applepie

Good luck
[Image: rjxhc]

Offline deadboy

You are pretty active ingame and I often see you in chat. Also you play since a while and know probably pretty much all of the features on the server. And I think your English skills are mostly pretty good. But coming to the negative things now, I gotta say that your application is very poor and doesn't satisfy the conditions. I also saw you sometimes arguing with other players in the chat, leaded to provocation and so on. You definitely have to work on that and try your best not to do it if you are mod.

Good luck
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline 07canpolat

(01-09-2017, 21:34)deadboy Wrote: You are pretty active ingame and I often see you in chat. Also you play since a while and know probably pretty much all of the features on the server. And I think your English skills are mostly pretty good. But coming to the negative things now, I gotta say that your application is very poor and doesn't satisfy the conditions. I also saw you sometimes arguing with other players in the chat, leaded to provocation and so on. You definitely have to work on that and try your best not to do it if you are mod.

Good luck
Thanks for all Smile İ forgot to write that my faults also.. And btw i only been argued with gnyks and bencxx and we are good now Smile So i want to be mod and prove myself ^^

Offline bencxx

(02-09-2017, 12:20)07canpolat Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 21:34)deadboy Wrote: You are pretty active ingame and I often see you in chat. Also you play since a while and know probably pretty much all of the features on the server. And I think your English skills are mostly pretty good. But coming to the negative things now, I gotta say that your application is very poor and doesn't satisfy the conditions. I also saw you sometimes arguing with other players in the chat, leaded to provocation and so on. You definitely have to work on that and try your best not to do it if you are mod.

Good luck
Thanks for all Smile İ forgot to write that my faults also.. And btw i only been argued with gnyks and bencxx and we are good now Smile So i want to be mod and prove myself ^^

Argued? I mean we had a few small conflicts.. but that's basicly it Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline 07canpolat

(02-09-2017, 12:41)bencxx Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 12:20)07canpolat Wrote:

Good luck

Argued? I mean we had a few small conflicts.. but that's basicly it Smile
That is even true Smile

Offline bartekPL

Declined