facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Crew

Napisany przez DemK, 02-09-2017, 06:22
Crew

Offline DemK

Star 
I guess the server need some fuctions to crew, they actually exist for nothing, only to see a Logo on car, if you want use.

Crew vs Crew
Make a system to use URL tracks for a 4v4 by crews, and create a rank system for winners, or maybe like a CSGO Ranking, some categories, all beginning on the lower rank. Doing victorys and consistently victorys, the crew will up, maybe some itens will be unlocked by getting ranks with the crew, like vinyls or maybe garage slots, for it i think make a limit of members in a crew is a good idea, for nobody try join only in ranked crews or just because the crew have a good RP Rank... At beginning I would only suggest make a Crew vs Crew, just do create something useful to Crew's, but I think the other ideas is good, but no much useful.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline Applepie

(02-09-2017, 06:22)DemK Wrote: I guess the server need some fuctions to crew, they actually exist for nothing, only to see a Logo on car, if you want use.

Crew vs Crew
Make a system to use URL tracks for a 4v4 by crews, and create a rank system for winners, or maybe like a CSGO Ranking, some categories, all beginning on the lower rank. Doing victorys and consistently victorys, the crew will up, maybe some itens will be unlocked by getting ranks with the crew, like vinyls or maybe garage slots, for it i think make a limit of members in a crew is a good idea, for nobody try join only in ranked crews or just because the crew have a good RP Rank... At beginning I would only suggest make a Crew vs Crew, just do create something useful to Crew's, but I think the other ideas is good, but no much useful.

That was already suggested, and it was approved. I think bartek is working on it and i think it will be the next update.
[Image: rjxhc]

Offline HanzoITS

Headquarters was accepted I think.
No idea about Crew vs Crew - regular think. Well, ranking system is already exists, I mean no need to make it more difficult.
Also I think that making the more complexed crew isn't needed.

That's it. Good luck!

Отправлено с моего Redmi 4X через Tapatalk
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline deadboy

(10-05-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote:
Make sure you check this list before posting any suggestions. It's made to prevent posting suggestions that got added, declined or are planned for the future already. You still can post advanced ideas and descriptions of how you imagine something to work.

Accepted / planned in future:
- Advanced Crew-system

Please check this topic next time before you post a suggestion: Collection of all suggestions - [READ BEFORE POSTING]