facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Futo Parts

Napisany przez PlayerX1994, 30-09-2017, 22:55
Futo Parts

Offline PlayerX1994

I can't find all the futo parts! I even went online to look at a map to see if I could find the rest, but i got to 6/10 and it stopped. I have searched every inch of the futo section of the map 3 times over by now. Please help.

Edit: Side note, i'm not sure if this is a bug or if i'm just bad at looking for parts lol. I know that the more you find the harder it'll be and, fair enough that's fine, but as I said before I searched everything 3 times over, not just all the spawn points but everything, behind houses, under bridges, up mountains, everything. And I know I have to be in the right class car to search, and I am in the right class car. I've checked. Unless I'm missing something and performance parts bump cars up from their original classes.

Offline MatthewChow

What, did you think it was easy? I'm gonna break it to you, it's not a bug, they are just that freaking hard to find!
Believe me, those things are really well hidden, you may have scanned the area 3 times, but it's not enough, you're passing by them and they're right next to you but you can't see them.
Inside bushes, over corners, in the middle of a cliff and always within 50 meters from a road. Look very, very carefully. It will take you days, believe it.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline PlayerX1994

Well, no i didn't think it was going to be easy at all. I just thought that after going through the map 3 times i'd at least find something. Sorry i posted this.

Offline scaftz

Took 3 weeks for me to find the last futo part, turns out it was at a place i don't bother checking because i thought i was there before already. I learnt from my mistake. not long ago i can find futo in about 30 min+ on my 3rd driver.
Patience is the key.

Offline bartekPL

Search better.