facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

A Big Update That Probably U Guys Will Not Be In The Mood To Add It...

Napisany przez ItsATrap, 01-10-2017, 01:55
A Big Update That Probably U Guys Will Not Be In The Mood To Add It...

Away ItsATrap

So, I wanted to add a mode that would let us do some "solo play", wich means that we could have our own garage with the cars we unlocked and also parts we unlocked, then tune that cars we unlocked with the parts we unlocked. Just the whole GTA:SA map, with only cops pursuiting you sometimes. This may sound complex and insane, but I dont think its a bad idea at all...

Offline MatthewChow

So, basically the arcade mode in U2...
The title is accurate.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline deadboy

This is a multiplayer server. You are suggesting a complete singleplayer gamemode, which is what the staff tries to avoid by adding many multiplayer features.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline scaftz

This will ruin the server. I barely can do any race because there's less players online or getting kicked like everytime. Making it playable offline is such a mistake.
Before suggesting something, please think about the consequences rather than the advantages.

Offline Rafaea512

(01-10-2017, 02:40)deadboy Wrote: This is a multiplayer server. You are suggesting a complete singleplayer gamemode, which is what the staff tries to avoid by adding many multiplayer features.

Just try to make singleplayer a mod for GTA:SA, with that, Blacklists and traffic on freeroam would be possible, but importing the parts would be hard.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3416645]