facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Infernus & Cheetah must deserves a next nerf (make it more weaker)

Napisany przez SkillZ, 01-10-2017, 09:17

Infernus & Cheetah must deserves a next nerf (make it more weaker)

Offline SkillZ

When i do URL unlimited. Surprisingly, i saw cheetah and infernus still op without dyno, so i want it more weak.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline BShen-V12

they're nerfed quite a lot. Cheetah now have a bad steering response and URL doesn't have tight sections which Bullets are excel at. just because a car is good in one race type doesn't mean it needs a nerf.

Offline SkillZ

Cheetah is bad now, but Infernus still op as fuck.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline KomuH

Some guy told me that Cheetah is op.
I don't understand what is still wrong with these cars. Being the best in one type of races is not being op. That's pretty normal.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Akamataa

I tested bullet and cheetach with dyno, also turismo, so, bullet generaly can take corner faster than cheetach and turismo but its slides on full with "drift" tires, turismo cant even go straight... but cheetach.. when i set tires to "drift" and ofc set propertly other thinkg, it can take corner almos as fast as bullet, AND its not even sliding.., so i think that cheetach i OP, and his suspenssion now allows to drive over sidewalks and etc... i dont know what with infernus.

Sorry for my bad english Smile
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Helomyname

Some cars are better in URL than others. Some cars are better in Circuits than others. Some are better in Drift than others.

Just because some cars do better in URL doesn't mean that they need to be nerfed further, URL is not the universal measure of a car's performance.

Offline Szymio

(01-10-2017, 21:05)Helomyname Wrote: Some cars are better in URL than others. Some cars are better in Circuits than others. Some are better in Drift than others.

Just because some cars do better in URL doesn't mean that they need to be nerfed further, URL is not the universal measure of a car's performance.

+. All of this is true.
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Away RaiYou

Cheetah loses even to Comet now btw, no need to more nerfs, Infernus I don't see it to be good in URL actually.

Offline MisterJohnson

Infernus understeers AF bro..it doesn't needs a nerf so far...

Offline Whitey

nerf all cars lol
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]