facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

In-game account-changing

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 26-10-2017, 19:52
In-game account-changing

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

I don't want to write a lot of text so I'll write it shortly. When you want to change account (driver) you have to reconnect to server, and it isn't that conveniently. So please, make an in-game account-changing feature. (like subparagraph in "Settings" of server)

Offline Quindo

I'm pretty sure it wont happen, we store a lot of data about current driver in memory, and making sure that everything has been cleared properly just to be able to change driver faster is risky. While it is possible, making sure we don't accidentally leave any data from one driver visible on second one is something that i certainly wont try doing, and i guess neither will Bartek. Reconnecting to server clears everything and we don't have to worry about that.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

(26-10-2017, 20:30)Quindo Wrote: I'm pretty sure it wont happen, we store a lot of data about current driver in memory, and making sure that everything has been cleared properly just to be able to change driver faster is risky. While it is possible, making sure we don't accidentally leave any data from one driver visible on second one is something that i certainly wont try doing, and i guess neither will Bartek. Reconnecting to server clears everything and we don't have to worry about that.

So this feature is insecure? Ok then

Offline scaftz

Or at least please give us the ability to skip Language selection screen, Rules, Login screen or go directly to character select screen everytime we connects to the server.

Offline BShen-V12

might need a little bit of rework when login.
first you login and pick driver,
language are stored in settings so you don't need to click it everytime,
rules text can just directly skipped if the player reached an amount of total playtime. (I suppose min. 50 hours)
If there's update on rules though, just put the thing on the safehouse as a popup and the player will read it anyway.
good idea?

Offline HanzoITS

Usefull idea. But idk about possibility of.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS