facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Car auctions/Sales of User´s Cars (Market) [And his Rules]

Napisany przez fabibastien, 29-10-2017, 05:20
Poll: Do you want this feature in the server in a future?
This poll is closed.
Yeah!
38.46%
10 38.46%
I´m not sure, it can improve.
34.62%
9 34.62%
Absolutely no.
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Car auctions/Sales of User´s Cars (Market) [And his Rules]

Offline fabibastien

Hello bros, i´m fabibastien, better known as Devil, and here we are with a new suggestion for NFS:SA (credits to IndvxTT, Rukito, and many others of the spanish community). With nothing more to say, i hope you gonna like it and let´s start with it.

1. "What´s an auction?": Is basically a place or an action where you can sell, for example, one of your stuff with a determined prize and the highest bidder will have the ability or privilege to buy/obtain it.  Or in better words: Public sale in which a thing, especially goods or things of value, is awarded to the person who offers more money for it. And for the "market" term, there´s nothing much to say, because we all know what we are talking about when we say that word.

2. How it will work?: -In the garage it will be its respective section. Named "Black Market" or something like that. When we do click on that button we will see directly pictures with their respective descriptions and photos. 

3. RULES [Read it carefully]: a. Initial Prizes will be determined by Moderator or higher. (after it depends on the bids of the users)
                                         b. Users will have access to this tool only at 230.000RP or superior.
                                         c. Stock cars will be not accepted.
                                         d. The mechanism will be the following, first, a random user "X" post the thread, second, an moderator                                                             will have to approve it and then it will be finally posted, and third, the auction begin only if the original author                                              wants it, and before the submit, selected the "auction" option. (more amount of RULES will be welcome).

And... That´s it, before concluding, let´s put an example:

"MrFaggot2389 publish, with the auction option ON, his FULL (visually and perfomance one) ricer up Sultan for a prize of 25.000, then "InsertNFS:SAMember" approves it and the auction begins. No one put more money on it and only the first one who asked for 25,550 takes it"

(Best Ex ever)

Well, that´s it, more suggestions below will be accepted and grateful. 

~Devil.
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Offline HanzoITS

Too complexed and it will take a looong time to realize it. Maybe NFS:SA Team not planning these kind of feature, cuz I don't remember this kind of thing in NFS series.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline Akamataa

.... nope ;P there was similar suggestion, this is on RPG server, we don't need to buy used/tuned car, its already easy to bug NEW one and tune it....
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline scaftz

Possibly being abusable for some players trying to transfer their money from one to another account (because i am pretty sure i will do it if this feature exists).
Instead of auction, the Black Market can just simply being a place to get used cars instead. Whenever someone sells their ride, the certain car will be on the Black Market for a period of time and players can buy it as long as it's available.
Some specific rules to prevent something unwanted happens :
1. Seller only got the normal price of selling cars. This is should not profitable in any way!
2. Buyers buys full price (negotiable) of the car so they cannot get cheap maxed cars easily.
3. Buyers need to have the car Unlocked before buying (not sure about the parts and tunes).

Offline Sardyna153

umm no
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Away bamers

sorry for oot,

i think betting system is good to be added xD

yeah, when you need to bet your money for a race, and the winner gets all the reward money collected
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline Oskiinus

1. Too complicated.
2. Makes no sense with server's idea, it's already extremely easy to get new cars and tune them.
3. Conflicts with server's basic idea.

Someone close this thread plz
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline MatthewChow

Like this, I'm not liking that system.
My system for it would be, at the garage, to be a checkbox saying "I want to sell this car", and bellow, we insert whatever the price we wanna sell it for.
When we get out to either Freerun or races in that car, a $ icon appears over it. If a player is interested, it right clicks on our car to check the price and make a proposition.
There. Much simpler.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline EloRamzes

Nope
This is racing server
No rpg server