facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

About "Challenge Series"

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 08-11-2017, 11:06
About "Challenge Series"

Offline MisterJohnson

It has come to my attention that there's a "Challenge Series" feature on hold on NFS SA Development's roadmap and, I'd like to place here some improvements for this feature.

My first suggestion is...besides making a "challenge series" section on garage, there could be some other kind of challenge on the freeroam, these would be called  "Special Challenge"...

First...there would be a lot of different challenges, though, only one special challenge would appear on freeroam each day...

There would be challenge pickups across the map and people would need to get there to try them...Each of these challenges would be held on a Track/map which isn't listed on custom race and time trial, also, for each challenge, the player will be provided with a specific car with a specific setup to take that challenge.

The Challenge results would be ranked within: Gold, Silver, Bronze and Failed...

Prizes:

Gold-+1 Vinyl Point +250$
Silver-+1 Body Point +250$
Bronze-+250$

Taking a rank will also take the prizes from the ranks below (but only works once)
example: if you get Gold, you will get 750$ a Body point and a Vinyl Point

To determine the score necessary for each challenge, a top class driver would be required, before adding a certain track to special challenge series, this top class driver will take the preset challenge car and would take several runs on that track to determine the closest thing to a "perfect" run...once this "perfect" run time be determined, the result ranking would follow the system below:

Time for Gold Rank = 110% of the "Perfect" run time
Time for Silver Rank = 120% of the "Perfect" run time
Time for Bronze Rank = 130% of the "Perfect" run time

But here's the bad part...you can only try the Special Challenge 3 times

I supoose that's all...discuss

Offline bartekPL

This feature "Challenge series" has been depreceated because of it high complexity and very low usage. It's still in roadmap because who knows, maybe some time we will have good enough idea + enough time to do it but don't expect anything that it will ever appear.

Offline MisterJohnson

(08-11-2017, 16:45)bartekPL Wrote: This feature "Challenge series" has been depreceated because of it high complexity and very low usage. It's still in roadmap because who knows, maybe some time we will have good enough idea + enough time to do it but don't expect anything that it will ever appear.

Well..I'm coming up with lesser complexion and higher usage..I'm sure you could have ideas out of it

Offline bartekPL

Nope, your idea isn't less complicated at all, it's as same complicated as our idea and.. it's very simillar.