facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Driver Level

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 08-11-2017, 12:34

Driver Level

Offline MisterJohnson

Driver Level

What is it?

It would be a feature used to determine a driver's skill degree and experience, also would work as an achievement status.

Why and where would it be useful?

When players joins a racing room, the thing they see, is the player's name, RP, car and car score...the driver level would replace the RP, giving people a better idea of the kind of driver that they're racing with...
Also, the driver level would work as an achievement to be reached, encouraging players to improve their skills to improve their stats and drive even better.

Which Driver Levels would exist?

I've been thinking about the following levels:
Begginer, Rookie, Amateur, Advanced, Pro, Master and Legend
also, a "Dishonored" prefix would be added if they player have been racebanned
by an admin recently

How to Achieve these Levels?

There would be a set of requirements to progress from each level to another:

[Begginer]
Have less than 20.000 RP
[Rookie]
Have more than 20.000 RP,

Have more than 50.000$ Bounty
Have more than 60 finished races
Have more than 15% of win ratio
Have completed more than 5 tasks
Had maxxed out atleast 2 cars ( maxxed ou = all performance parts unlocked)

[Amateur]

>50.000 RP
>125.000$ Bounty
>200 finished races
Win Ratio > 25%
>10 tasks completed
>6 cars maxxed out
Have won an URL atleast once
>2 week records accounted

>25 sprint wins
>20 circuit wins
[Advanced]
+100.000 RP
+250.000$ Bounty

+650 Finished races
Win Ratio > 40%
+20 Tasks completed
+12 cars maxxed out
+5 URL Wins

+10 week records accounted
+50 Sprints wins
+40 Circuits wins
[Pro]
+200.000 RP
+400.000% Bounty
+1250 Finished races
Win Ratio > 55%
+25 tasks completed
+20 cars maxxed
+12 URL Wins
+25 week records accounted
+10 all time records accounted

+100 Sprint wins
+80 Circuit wins
[Master]
+350.000 RP
+1.000.000$ Bounty
+2500 Finished races

Win Ratio > 65%
+35 tasks completed
+30 cars maxxed out
All Unique car parts found
+20 URL wins
+40 week records accounted
+20 all time records accounted
+250 Sprint wins

+200 Circuit wins
[Legend]
+500.000
RP

+2.000.000 Bounty
+4000 Races finished
Win Ratio > 75%
+40 tasks completed
+35 URL Wins
+75 week records accounted
+35 all time records accounted

+500 Sprint Wins
+400 Sprint Wins

"I don't agree with these requirements"...

well, as reader you're in the perfect condition to agree or disagree, though, once you're stating your disagreement in a repply, you should come up with a VALID and reasonable argument, so, I ask you to read the importance of each of these requirements to determine precisely a driver's level and if you disagree with something or has something to add, feel free to discuss..

About the RP: Well..sincerely, RP shouldn't even be a requirement it's more like an aftermath, after becoming a better driver in this game, you'll earn a lot of RP, want it, or not. the RP is just a number which determines HOW ACTIVE you are here, and sincerely, playing 1000 hours of casual racing won't make you a helluvah driving, serious practice, driveability researching, repracticing, discovering, trying new things and innovating is what makes you stand out on the crowd, so, RP isn't as much important as you think..

About Bounty: Well...the requirements of bounty are pretty low aswell...though driving level isn't about smashing police cars, raming livewire towers to smash more police cars nor hiding after doing all that...though one might slightly sharpen his adaptation capacity by playing on porsuits, dodging a deadly K-9 upcoming on your front is quite a feat that not everyone can brag about..

About Races Finished: Well...there's a proverb that says that a master had failed more times than a begginer tryed, that's why the requirement of "Races Finished" increases at higher rates that the Win Ratio, experience is certainly a path to improvement

About Win Ratio: In my opinion, this is the most important thing to a driver, from that races he joined...how many did he won? a good driver tends to win races often

About tasks completed: Being acquainted with the server features is somehow counted as experience, it means you dominates the mean you're playing, and that can help you a lot when you're trying to improve your driving in that server, tasks quite represents part of it

URL wins: Well...URL is a quite competitive event and only those who knows their car and knows how to prepare it's dyno to adapt to his own driving style, is able to win URLs frequently, so, URL wins is a good parameter to be measured aswell

Week Records accounted: A good driver doesn't competes only with others, but also competes with himself, pushing himself to his limits in order to find out what's the car's limitation, and when doing that at some high degree of skill, they end up beating records, though...Week records, are only the records counted on the end of the week, this "week records" count would be cumulative, if every week you get 3 week records, you get 30 week records accounted after 10 weeks

All time records accounted: it works at the same principle than "week records accounted" though, at a higher degree, the diference is that all time records are harder to beat. You don't have to KEEP the all time record, but, each time you beat an all time record, a +1 would be accounted to this one

Sprint Wins and Circuit Wins: Personally, Sprints and Circuits are the essence of racing (specially the ones different from ambassor ridge), the set of diferent angled and declivation corners and straights are what makes racing something interesting and if you don't give proper attention to this kind of racing, you're not really getting the fun part of racing...

About Find all car parts: This is another of those server-experienced thing, also, Map acquaintance, if you know well the map, you can find these parts easily, knowing well the map you're driving on is an important step to give 100% of yourself on a track

About Maxxing out cars: It's very important to a driver to be familiar with as most cars as he can, being familiar with many cars will allow the driver to spot the handling differences between the cars, and knowing these diferences and observing their impact while racing, is important to determine what kind of DYNO tuning your car is going to need to work at it's best

About Drifting: I'd like to add drifting to these requirements, though, the drifting style which scores the most in this server isn't the beautiful eye-blazing drifting that we would like to do and to see, it's a slow and steady drifting nearby the walls, so...I bellieve it's not worth adding it to the requirements..

l

Offline Akamataa

hmm win ration is most iportant? what with people that offen just give win for some one else, also "pro" drivers do some training session on drift track with crew, and all players just leave race after training, sometimes u drive 10 laps of long race, 3 oponents leave on 1-4 lap, and theres no use in finishing this race = u leave race too = u lose your win ratio. on my main account i have 60% win ratio [2kk rp], and theres no way to improve win ratio to 75% becouse i have already lot of race complete, to get 75% again i will need to win ~2000 races in row, but generaly its good idea.

Also i think RP requitments are to low, to LEGEND level is should be 1KK +. And URL wins... its should be like 100 wins at Legend [its realy easy to get for "Legend" drivers], 35 top off all is easy to get.
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Ice

Most of points are fine, but imo, you have to do something about loss/win ratio because some people just might wanna smurf. Plus these requirements don't quite indicate on real person's experience. I mean according to your logic I don't even fall under AMATEUR skill properly, duo to I never won a single URL championship (and my win ratio is less than 40% but that's another story really). and just for a second, by this moment I have B class cars unlocked. yet according to this logic I'm still in same league with E and D class racers, which gives me sort of huge advantage, no?...

Overall I like that idea, cause instead of solid RP number, it gives just basic idea of who do you actually race with, it's just that some parts need slight tweaking really.
[Image: tumblr_md5r2jw4dn1rkewzlo1_500.gif]

Offline susis

This server is just a simple NFS copy in MTA, so I don't think we need rank's since I never saw them in NFS.
ok

Offline Oskiinus

This system to be honest looks more like TDU1's one.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline MisterJohnson

(08-11-2017, 12:52)Akamataa Wrote: hmm win ration is most iportant? what with people that offen just give win for some one else, also "pro" drivers do some training session on drift track with crew, and all players just leave race after training, sometimes u drive 10 laps of long race, 3 oponents leave on 1-4 lap, and theres no use in finishing this race = u leave race too = u lose your win ratio. on my main account i have 60% win ratio [2kk rp], and theres no way to improve win ratio to 75% becouse i have already lot of race complete, to get 75% again i will need to win ~2000 races in row, but generaly its good idea.

Also i think RP requitments are to low, to LEGEND level is should be 1KK +. And URL wins... its should be like 100 wins at Legend [its realy easy to get for "Legend" drivers], 35 top off all is easy to get.

Yes, I bellieve win ratio is important, ´perhaps 75% is an overwheelming rate, perhaps 70% would be most fair, though I've seen lots of really good drivers with ratings above that.
About people that simply gives win...well..think of this system like something to avoid people doing that, it's kinda some anti-farming system

About people leaving long races, it's not a rule, it's an exception, and happens that these leavers get race banned often, its not like this system is supoosed to worry about people breaking this rule. And well, ofcourse it is use finishing the race, otherwise you won't get the prize, even if it's reduced a bit, also, you need to finish to report them..

About drift training sessions I have no clue about what to do, perhaps drift races would stay out of the win ratio count..it wouldn't be much complicated since this server keep tracks of how many races of each kind you joined, you won and finished

About your win ratio, I feel the same bro, I got arround 60%, and would need to win arround 1k straight to fix it, also, I do bellieve that Legend rank is not something that is meant to be achieved by everyone, I couldn't name more than 5 drivers in this server i'd consider a legend, though I supoose that's not all about winning ratio... I don't really know another best method to rank a driver's skill that doesn't need any kind of testing.

About the RP, well..as I said on the post:

"RP shouldn't even be a requirement it's more like an aftermath, after becoming a better driver in this game, you'll earn a lot of RP, want it, or not. the RP is just a number which determines HOW ACTIVE you are here, and sincerely, playing 1000 hours of casual racing won't make you a helluvah driver, serious practice, driveability researching, repracticing, discovering, trying new things and innovating is what makes you stand out on the crowd, so, RP isn't as much important as you think.."

As I said, you will end up earning a lot of RP before ranking up, probably...when someone achieve Legend Driver would have thousands of RP points, the requirements are low, just in case of an exceptional begginer on the server be quite skilled to the point of achieving the legend rank really early..
Wonder if you finish 4000 races, win arround 3000k, master the driving of many diferent cars and still haven't reached the RP requirement?

seriously..who cares about their RP after achieving 230k ?

(08-11-2017, 14:18)Ice Wrote: Most of points are fine, but imo, you have to do something about loss/win ratio because some people just might wanna smurf. Plus these requirements don't quite indicate on real person's experience. I mean according to your logic I don't even fall under AMATEUR skill properly, duo to I never won a single URL championship (and my win ratio is less than 40% but that's another story really). and just for a second, by this moment I have B class cars unlocked. yet according to this logic I'm still in same league with E and D class racers, which gives me sort of huge advantage, no?...

Overall I like that idea, cause instead of solid RP number, it gives just basic idea of who do you actually race with, it's just that some parts need slight tweaking really.

Well... I mean't to be toxic or salty, but, if you have B class unlocked and haven't won any URL yet, I quite consider you an amateur :p, also, having B class cars unlocked doesn't actually means you drive better than E and D class car drivers, so, if you cars has approximate score I supoose its your driving that counts, so, nobody have a really unfair advantage despite your driving skills and how well you know your car in order to make a dyno that actually gives you advantage..

imo, being a good driver is not only about knowing how to drive, but know your car, know your driving style and know how to put both togheter in harmony

(08-11-2017, 16:41)susis Wrote: This server is just a simple NFS copy in MTA, so I don't think we need rank's since I never saw them in NFS.

Bellieve me bro...this server is not simple...it has a quite complex gamemode with a wide variety of features, features that are not present on all NFS games.

Though it was based on NFS series, it was built from scratch, race tracks, car models, car parts models, performance handling lines, all features. And..this server has quite some features which isn't present on most Need for Speeds.

This driver level thing really doesn't appears on any Need for speed game EXACTLY how its presented here, though, all NFS games had some kind of "Indirect" ranking that would bring some bonuses to the player in the case they achieve it...let me quote you some
In Need for Speed Hot Porsuit 3 on Play Station 1, you needed to win a large set of hard races to unlock jaguar and mercedes, and bellieve me, not everyone could do it
In NFS Underground 2, you had to complete a set of races and events to unlock the next Map area, each set of requirements you would complete, you would unlock a new area
In NFS Most wanted there was the Blacklist thing, the most clear and popular ranking example I can give you, also, on that game, the challenge series appeared, completing a certain set of tasks would grant you some in-game bonuses, mostly unique visual parts which would quite work as a "badge" of your driving skill degree
In NFS Pro street there was Kings which you needed to undergo through a set of tasks/races to challenge them and earn the rank of Drift King / Sprint King / Drag King etc.

Not to mention that there was "difficult level" finishing the game on a higher difficult could grant you better rewards, that's pretty clear on NFS Pro Street when you'd get more daily event points if you get better results on your race.

It's okay that my suggestion doesn't brings any bonus with the driver level, though I have no authority to do them so...perhaps if dev team take a look at this with good eyes, they would have an idea about the essence of the thing I'm suggesting here, and maybe, they'd come up with something even better and their idea would surely bing benefit to those whomst achieve high driving ranks Wink

Offline DemK

(08-11-2017, 12:52)Akamataa Wrote: hmm win ration is most iportant? what with people that offen just give win for some one else, also "pro" drivers do some training session on drift track with crew, and all players just leave race after training, sometimes u drive 10 laps of long race, 3 oponents leave on 1-4 lap, and theres no use in finishing this race = u leave race too = u lose your win ratio. on my main account i have 60% win ratio [2kk rp], and theres no way to improve win ratio to 75% becouse i have already lot of race complete, to get 75% again i will need to win ~2000 races in row, but generaly its good idea.

I'm a example, i give up win races just to do All times records, waiting nos... removing some objects from the track and other stuffs.. Win Ration i don't believe be a most important requeriment. All times Activated... This i think is a good idea ( not counted ). And I have almost 50% of win ratio and decrease even more... Just because i give up of win a race to make top times.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]

Offline BShen-V12

(08-11-2017, 16:41)susis Wrote: This server is just a simple NFS copy in MTA, so I don't think we need rank's since I never saw them in NFS.

(sorta) Undercover, Shift, HP10, Shift 2, (sorta) Rivals, NFS15 and Payback.
MMO releases like World uses it too. Not sure about Edge.

Offline MisterJohnson

(09-11-2017, 13:05)DemK Wrote: I'm a example, i give up win races just to do All times records, waiting nos... removing some objects from the track and other stuffs.. Win Ration i don't believe be a most important requeriment. All times Activated... This i think is a good idea ( not counted ). And I have almost 50% of win ratio and decrease even more... Just because i give up of win a race to make top times.

I'm quite aware of that, perhaps a practice mode would be in need to this ratio thing work, and yes, active all times should also be requirements

Offline susis

(09-11-2017, 14:10)BShen-V12 Wrote:

(sorta) Undercover, Shift, HP10, Shift 2, (sorta) Rivals, NFS15 and Payback.
MMO releases like World uses it too. Not sure about Edge.

I mean the older one's.
ok