facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Szydi#

Napisany przez Szymio, 22-11-2017, 23:41

Szydi#

Offline Szymio

Nickname:
Szydi#

English skill (1-10):
10 or a strong 9.

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:
1,963,088 rp and 1182 hours spent on the server.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?
at least 2 hours daily during the week in various time spans. I usually have more time to spend during weekends.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?:
If it's a blatant spam, then of course I'll mute him/her properly (10 - 30 minutes).
On the other case I'll give them time to explain the situation and then I'll decide.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:
I'll warn the insulter, and if it doesn't work, I'll mute him for an hour or more.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):
I have my own active Discord Server which consists of ~20 people or so.

Which language channels can you moderate?:
Global and Polish.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
To be honest I don't like seeing all the ruckus going on the polish chat during the absence of polish moderators.
I know that position of a moderator gives you public legitimacy, therefore it is easier to address confused players with many questions. I like being helpful, and I think I'll manage with the server knowledge and experience of mine.
In my server carrer I've been muted for a few times, but I learn from my mistakes. I love this project and I want to be a part of it. I sincerely hope you enjoyed my application, I hope I'll make it to the team, but even I don't, you can at least see what kind of person I am. Cheers!
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline AceOfSpades

Pierwszy

Away Mushor

+1 for him, such a nice guy

Offline Kucky

[Image: pulp-fiction-thumbs-up-tim-b.jpg]
[Image: uQNR4m6.jpg]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Even though I dont see owning a Discord Server as actual Experience, it's still a solid Application.

[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Madman

Owning Discord server as an experience? It's not that hard, and it's completely different thing than be a moderator on mta server as big as nfssa
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Szymio

(22-11-2017, 23:54)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Even though I dont see owning a Discord Server as actual Experience, it's still a solid Application.

Ayy, thank you. Well, it still better to not leave this blank, isn't it?  Big Grin

(23-11-2017, 00:12)Madman Wrote: Owning Discord server as an experience? It's not that hard, and it's completely different thing than be a moderator on mta server as big as nfssa

You say it like you know how to be a moderator on nfssa, am I missing something?  Big Grin  Besides, I can adapt to a situation in any given time, so no worries  Wink .

Offline Madman

I didn't say I know how to be a moderator on server
But it's kinda obvious that managing small discord server is much easier :v
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Szymio

(23-11-2017, 00:23)Madman Wrote: I didn't say I know how to be a moderator on server
But it's kinda obvious that managing small discord server is much easier :v

Well, that's my experience, you gotta live with it.

Offline XtrangeHD

Very good guy

THE ROCK
[Image: giphy.gif]