facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Andrew's Moderator Application.

Napisany przez Andrew, 15-08-2016, 16:55
Andrew's Moderator Application.

Offline Andrew

Nickname: NCE|Andrew

English skill (1-10): Writing is 10/10 and undertanding 10/10

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: I currently have 58 843 RP and my play time is 2D 16H.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? Approximately 6 hours or more every day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: I would just simply mute him for an hour MAX. It will depend ,how much did he spam and what did he spam.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: And again , it would depend ,how much did he person insult and what did he say to him. so approximately 1-5 Hours , I guess

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I have been an admin , Smod and a Co-Owner in pretty known drift servers , I wont give out any names here but if you'd like to know I will tell in private

Which language channels can you moderate?: English language channel.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): Even thought i don't have 100K RP I would still be useful because I am experienced with this. I am perfectly aware of the rules. I have never received a ban,race ban or been kicked in this server , I've been muted once only because i got carried away with another person in the server. I am a friendly person and I get along with the other staff members and regular players very well. When a player needs help with something , I will try to help out as much as i can. If you'd like to know more about me , Imade a thread on the 'say hello' section about myself. Be sure to check it out. I hope that's enough words and I will see you in the server! Smile!

P.S:I am truly sorry if I made any writing mistakes.

Away Hexagon

Too little is on the server.
Not enough rp.

Offline bartekPL

Sorry, but declined.
  • Answer above