I have idea how make URL easier for new players, add url race maps to standard race mode, under another section [call il race track or something, i suck at naming], why we shoud do that:
- New players are joining URL without even knowing how maps look like, they can get some experiance if URL maps are avaliable at custom race. It will reduce Rage quite possibility, and experianced players will be little faster = they will get some points = they will do more url [ofc not all of them]
- Better way to test your setups, we can test our setups on Dyno test track, but for most of players it is just waste of time, becouse u are not getting any rp/money. And we will get possibility to test LSAP tracks [freerun lsap sucks, becouse theres no walls]
- Farming method for track guys, and other players that hate nfssa lambreaker
- u can add more city race tracks in future, nfs prostreet / shift fans will be happy and this ^ guys ^ too
- better top time rotation on URL maps, some of top times don't change after year even if they are easy to beat u can't do it becouse getting R map in URL is almost impossible
- becouse theres no need for lampbeaker u can add POSSIBILITY to turn on collisions [rammers and some of track guys will be happy] but don't make it permanent becouse i will hate u guys [and some other players too] xD
- possibility to compare your times vs other players. [Reducing number of rage quit]
If u are thinking that is not NFS like, then remember NFS PROSTREET was the best NFS game ever made
2nd option but noobs won't gain anything, only for pros
Add LSAP version dyno track with walls ofc.
Add time counter on starting point in bayview [remember last time and best time] u can add this to lsap, but idk where, there is probably 1 point where most of maps is going through.