~Frankly speaking, you should increase your self-esteem. Your optimism leaves a pleasant feeling about your overall personality.
Well, this heart-cry resembles mine just nice.
My experience has begun back in the twilight of 2016, today it's almost 3 years since I'm here. However, I quited with playing there a year earlier, so you might consider it as a healthy 2 years. Still, I visited NFSSA for a quite numerous times, then I realised how it turned suprisingly silent over there though.
Ok, straight to the point, the reason why I disliked
this server is only the community, but before considering me as a pathetic casual gamer, take into account the fact that I was progressing alongside the community. Friendly and moderately immoral Russian speaking community motivated me to play on this server over and over again, day by day. Somehow, a story didn't had a happy end.
That's due to various reasons:
1) Surrounding mates turned out to be crazily inadequate at the end, others either left or became disabled.
2) Zero motivation always leads a casual player of my type to leave. (Zero motivation = No good community)
3) My outlook improved after I got bored by playing endless games.
4) Nothing goes forever, you soon get bored of an amusement park which has the same rides and staff members (clowns. entertaining programs included).
5) A person's hobbies and interests tend to change their appereance throughout a certain period of time. ~e.g. I might like NFS-like arcade games and nostalgic feelings at first, but soon as I get mature, I'll be losing interest even on every fun aspect of the gameplay along with the community.
6) It's like a wife, you had a burning fellings for her at the beginning, then you got used to it. Don't take it way too serious, I'm not into a divorce or a none mutual feelings.
NFSSA Team's ambitions are pretty high-leveled and respective. I do not judge them for the lack of content, just the opposite! Content making managed to take second wind since Matthew appeared and Helo began to interact with community via Discord. Others make even greater job, especially the scripters. I wonder, what progr-ng lang they use to make scripts, just curious. Jeah, that'll be a big thanks for suppoting the project and the players!
Day by day, a product that was made out of people's memories dies in the background of modern trending games. We live in a society, where nothing is ever made by heart and people already adapted to this pattern. NFSSA Team makes everything for players to make them rejoice, they don't chase for a financial profit. At least, that's what my experience says.
curse you battleroyale