The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam

Napisany przez Megusviant, 20-08-2016, 20:32
Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam

Offline Megusviant

Hey , I have a little suggestion - two , in fact.

My first suggestion is to introduce Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam from NFSUG2 -

If you played the original Underground 2 , you should remember those things:
[Image: gGGI0go.png]
That's a cash pickup , that you could randomly find in Free Roam , and if you drove into one , you got some bonus cash.
I think that would be a pretty cool feature to make players explore the roads even more.

The cash pickups could work like this:

Each car class has seperate cash pickups locations , so if you found every single one cash pickup , driving , for example , a Futo - an E class car , you would need to switch to a car that's from class D.

Also , the better the car class is , the bigger reward would be for collecting a cash pickup :
Class E\Vintage - 50$
Class D\SUV - 75$
Class C - 100$
Class B - 125$
Class A - 150$

My second suggestion is directly linked to the first one , and it's to introduce a Cash Counter on the HUD , just like in NFSUG2 -
[Image: ItRxk67.png]
Its function would be really simple - it would just display the player's current amount of cash.
This means we wouldn't need to go to the garage just to see how much cash we have.

I hope atleast one of my ideas gets accepted!

Messages In This Thread
Hidden cash pickups in Free Roam - by Megusviant - 20-08-2016, 20:32