facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My suggestions, races, crew and tuning

Napisany przez Rafaea512, 14-02-2018, 23:40
My suggestions, races, crew and tuning

Offline Madman

Question 
Okay, first, let me say something about those I think that are not good ideas...
Canyon Duels - meh, you have Powerline map
Original parts from SA (Wheel Arch Angels) - Hmm.. I don't think they are worth it, they are not really good lookin'
Events and Car Contests - You can make one, just need a bit of organization to make it good
M3 GT-R bodykit for Sentinel - Maybe, but.. Then 90% of Sentinels will be M3 GT-R replicas Undecided
Original rims from SA - Yeah, that would be kinda good for some projects. But there is a problem, the rims from SA aren't that good quality rims like custom NFS:SA rims are.
The bodykits... They are not that easy to make like a breakfast you make every day, so.. I'd leave it to devs, just like new cars.

So now it's time to go for those good ideas that I fell in love with <3
Shelby Rims - Idk about those exact ones, but.. I'll suggest American Racing rim set instead. Will fit muscles like Buffalo perfectly Heart
Knock-out Races - Definitely YES, gonna be interesting
Disable Cops - YES. So annoying on a highway
Custom License Plates - YES. YES. YES. And a option to totally remove the licence plate Big Grin

And about the vinyls.. I haven't seen them before, haven't played the game, so I don't have any thoughts about them

You have some really good ideas that I'd love to see on the server
But idk that they are possible on MTA (Knock out and licence plates) or not.. Only Devs can say that they can or can't do that
Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, best regards Big Grin
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My suggestions, races, crew and tuning - by Madman - 16-02-2018, 16:50