facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New mods/super mods promotion

Napisany przez Jamesrobinson, 20-04-2018, 16:07
New mods/super mods promotion

Offline KitsuneAmy

(21-04-2018, 09:38)Orbacle Wrote:
(21-04-2018, 06:38)KitsuneAmy Wrote: At least chat can be active when mods aren't policing and breathing down your neck. People can't be themselves when they're online. I'd rather chat be like this on any given day instead of silent like a ghost town.

It feels like you are going against years of measures of keeping society safe and comfortable for everyone (or most of people). "Virtual" rules sorta mimic real world with social norms, if you are just calmly eating in a restaurant and some drunk guy comes and starts yelling and annoying everyone, you wouldn't say "I am ok with that, he is just being himself". Or if 10 drunk guys come and start destroying everything, "at least it is not boring". If people feel that there is a breach in security and no one can stop them, chaos starts: for IRL - Riots and for virtual - mass chat spam, ramming etc. Mods are there to keep it civil, prevent chaos and ensure order.

Why do you have to bring real life situations into this and always assume the worst? Mods are in the server to mute and ban without warning (They NEVER, EVER give out warnings.) perhaps because even something as small as 'something you said wasn't to their taste'. These are not professionals. They are not paid to do a good job. They just play the game and when whiny people complain about someone ramming or someone accidentally types something foreign in global chat that's instant ban/mute because "fuck you I'm a mod and I've been playing NFSSA way longer than you". There is no comparison to be made between the game and RL. At least real life law enforcement doesn't take me in for speaking my mind and/or being myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by Andy - 20-04-2018, 17:52
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by Rarti - 20-04-2018, 23:32
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by scaftz - 21-04-2018, 01:52
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by KitsuneAmy - 21-04-2018, 22:53
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by Madman - 21-04-2018, 11:49
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by scaftz - 21-04-2018, 14:31
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by Apples - 21-04-2018, 21:37
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by Rarti - 22-04-2018, 00:31
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by scaftz - 22-04-2018, 01:38
RE: New mods/super mods promotion - by RaiYou - 24-04-2018, 22:10