facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Let's increase the player count

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 29-04-2018, 20:07
Let's increase the player count

Offline MatthewChow

Yeah... I know the feeling.
I never went to university, but I do have a job. Working for 9 hours a day... Kinda sucks. It really doesn't leave you time for much else...
After I get all my things done I get like... 1 hour truly free each day that isn't really enough to do much, and, at that point, what a guy really needs the most is to simply rest.
Come on, no one has patience to come from work, prepare everything for the current and next day and then still use up their last hour working in yet another thing. It's just already too much as it is!

So that's why I know. After they come out from University, all side projects are over, either you want it or not.
I left so many comics and animation projects half way... That fucks me up so bad, it's kinda like saying goodbye to your dreams. I'm not even working with cars anymore, so I don't even have that going my way right now. I loved working with cars, they've always been my true passion and each was like a project of their own. Now... Work is just... Urrrrrr... Problems? I don't even give a fuck! I don't even wanna be there. Yeah, I get a better salary, but, I simply do not enjoy it as I did before.

Yo, sorry, I got sidetracked. xD
But yeah, you get the idea.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's increase the player count - by MatthewChow - 30-04-2018, 22:44