facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My suggestions based on experience and observation

Napisany przez KitsuneAmy, 09-05-2018, 12:25
My suggestions based on experience and observation

Offline KitsuneAmy

6000  7000 9000 12000 17000 20000 views later, let's review what's been changed or added since I first made this:

1) add option to enable/disable cops (will never happen, just use duel glitch)
2) add minimap icons for dh diamonds and unique car parts (will never happen, and is unnecessary for DH with the big pillars of light and all.)
3) change car reputation system to max out at 5 stars (or make it so there's a point to having a higher reputation car)
4) change custom race UI to fill screen, add track map and possibly best times (F2 brings up top times, I guess the rest isn't important)
5) remove dyno from game or tone it down so cars don't constantly need buffs/nerfs and score system actually works (This is a big topic these days, I'm not sure how to fix it myself)
6) add revlimit noise when top speed is reached (impossible?)
7) change race UI to more closely resemble nfsu2/carbon (This along with the rest of the game UI would greatly improve the look of the game, and by extension, the appeal to new and old users.)
8) add scheduled races/events to drive to on map, similar to URL but smaller scale (impossible to do?)
9) change url scoring to make it so you are rewarded 1 point for DNF/change scoring to be based on distance travelled or laps completed (I would still like to see this, the URL meta is nasty, fewer and fewer players are choosing to play URL these days because of that)
10) add customizable soundtrack feature (implemented through premium... unfortunately.)
11) add tabby speedometer from nfsu2 (I had to wait 3 years but they finally did it)
12) add tutorial level/pop-up boxes with information, especially about dyno (don't know if this was implemented or not)
13) force beginners to complete at least 3 quick races before going into custom race lobby (this was a bad idea I guess, but new users need their hand held)
14) add user-created tuning database to forums/game, akin to gran turismo forums (seeing threads about dyno help and URL meta setup sharing makes me hopeful)
15) force beginners to read rules after selecting their first car (implemented through forcing users to accept the rules upon every login)
16) change UI windows to be less plain, see first picture (the UI is recolorable now... yay?)
17) add option to not save magazine run photos (implemented through premium, though I don't see why you can't just disable saving??)
18) add option to exchange vinyl points for money or body points (implemented)
19) add user-created vinyl design database you can import/download from (Not going to happen, too many immature little kids here)
20) A screen to change dyno tunes and equipped parts on the fly (This would be amazing, driving to the shop every time you want to change something is tiresome.)
21) A quick menu like the Motorola interface from NFSU2 that would make a noise and quick-press icon for duels and entering shops and dealerships, gives the ability to check PMs recieved, check/delete magazine run photos, do the functions of the function keys, etc. (would still be nice along with the rest of the UI from NFSU2...)
22) Remove ambient shooting noises in LS (They're still there, and still annoying. Idle anywhere in LS, turn off your music, and you will hear them.)
23) Add colorable calipers to brake discs (this is simple, why isn't this in the game?)
24) Have max speed testing done in the dyno garage, like NFSU2, with possible hp/torque, hp/rpm graphs (not possible?)
25) Add cruise control hotkey for travelling repetitive trips to DH/Mag Run (just a minor QoL that might be nice, got the idea from Saint's Row.)
26) Remove/minimize destructible objects and indestructible wooden poles (minimized non-destructible objects with lampbreaker)
27) add option to choose which safehouse to warp to when you press F6 (Implemented through airport fast travel for $50, though I would have just preferred what I suggested.)

And some new suggestions:

28) Add a menu at URL lobby to select what car you use for the event, just like race menu.
29) Globally nerf pursuit, meaning to reduce the difficulty/improve the system and also reduce the reward output. (seriously, screw teleporting cops.)
30) Add split times to races, or the ability to see how far ahead or behind you are from other cars. (Whether it be in seconds or meters)
31) Add the ability to swap free RP for hours of premium, cash, VP, or BP. (For instance, I have already unlocked any and all cars I would ever want to drive and still have 100k free.)
32) Add RP milestone rewards, i.e. $1000 for 10k RP, 25k, 50k, 100k, 200k, and so on.
33) Maybe look into implementing an achievement system like the classic server? It would be a good representation of a user's achievements in game.
34) Change car sounds! Burnout Paradise car sounds are great and would really give a great feeling to driving.
35) Add option to remember selected language upon login, and also stop showing the rules on every login if you have already accepted them (saw this in another thread, put here because I agree)
36) Get someone with English as their first language to edit your grammar and spelling of in-game tips, help, rules, and messages.
37) Add the ability to see who's in a race lobby and what cars they're using before joining (Or calculate the average score of cars in the lobby)
38) Remove the ability to kick from lobbies if you have set a score range, or require setting a score so kicking can be removed altogether-- few enough people play as-is, and it's frustrating to be kicked from a room when no one is online. (This one is especially important to me and can remove a lot of stress associated with joining races!)
39) Add the option to save the replay of a race after finishing, to re-watch in spectator mode
40) Add a time trial mode with a best time ghost (It would work like loading a track and letting you drive on it as much as you like; there would be no reward for doing so. Maybe your times logged could count towards server top times?)
41) Add the ability to see what the day's pursuit milestones are in f10 menu
42) Add Diamond Hunt Top Times
43) Add a party mode where players can group up and enter quick/custom race together
44) Add a series race/tournament function
45) Add nitrous purge!
46) Add the option to limit RP in your race lobby (i.e. set it so players above 1,000,000 RP cannot join your race)
47) Add more of the music from NFSU and NFSU2, there's a lot of great tracks missing...
48) Add the ability to change parts and dyno from the garage (A suggestion straight from NFSU2)
49) Change the nitro so it always appears in your car when you have it installed, not just when you press the nitro button
50) Add the option to permanently disable the language chat, instead of typing /clang disable on every login
51) Add the ability to buy VP or BP, more uses for the money you earn would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if it helps, it looks like the font from the menus of NFSU2 is very similar to "Lorimer No 2 Semibold Italic"

Messages In This Thread
RE: My suggestions based on experience and observation - by KitsuneAmy - 31-10-2019, 11:42